Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,916 members, 7,942,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey (1487 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by LifestyleTonite: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Below are pictures of a very cute baby dressed in Arsenal FC kit. Had it been he had on some soccer boots, I would have dubbed him the next Thiery Henry. To me, I think the baby will grow up to become a good Manchester United fan or the next Paul Pogba at Old Trafford. If you don’t agree with me, then it means that Arsenal FC will have to wait 18 years more before they can win the EPL, cos that’s when the below chap who will lead them to it will clock 18 years. Lol

http://wotzup.ng/pictures-cute-baby-arsenal-fc-jersey/

Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by LifestyleTonite: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
but why on failure jersey, it could be better for the nice baby to be on man u or halamadrid jersey
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by Homeboiy: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
So cute but would have been better if its man utd jersey

or do u want to childs future to be frustrating like arsenal
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by pizzylee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
CUTE BUT AM SURE THE BABY WUD GROW N MAKE IT BEFORE ARSENAL CAN WIN D EPL N WUD HAVE GRANDCHILDREN B4 DEY WIN UCL
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by alBHAGDADI: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
^^
Haba, why do you all hate Arsenal?
lalasticlala FP
Re: Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey by LifestyleTonite: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Mother Twininning With Her Son / Dad Wrapped His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (photos) / I Did This To Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.