Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect (27243 Views)

Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Mayor38(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg lalasticA shift lemmy faint
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by 0b100100111: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
The guy is so happy to have won the position to now officially loot his people.

Fools think he just feels like dancing

He is happy that he is going to be richer!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by IamAirforce1: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by seguno2: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Surely our problem is not that of leadership.
No.
We the followers are the real problem.
Instead of grilling the man about his legislative agenda, we are here analysing his dance styles
Why are we so cursed?
That was how many jobless youths were also supporting the fake Sharia former governor of Yobe state and senator who was caught fcvking two women.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by seguno2: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
0b100100111:
The guy is so happy to have won the position to now officially loot his people.

Fools think he just feels like dancing

He is happy that he is going to be richer!

Double fools who let him loot and say nothing.
Leaders that should be stripped and stoned like phone thieves.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
B_red Don corrupt the Man finish
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by hollyray2016: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
This man will soon F**k his daughter
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by MrMcJay(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dino Singing,
Adeleke Dancing,
David Mark Observing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by eyinjuege: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dancing is obviously his favourite pastime.
I wish he could lose some weight though.

I also hope he knows the responsibility ahead of him.

Does he know what it entails to be a senator? Is he ready to make a difference in the lives of the people he's representing, and to make them proud of his tenure?

I really hope he does well. It's alright to catch fun once in a while,but to also be known to do a good job.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by abbeyty(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol see his fat belly like roasted goat...

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by realestniggah: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man defines irresponsibility,
No finesse whatsoever

A certain decorum is expected of a public servant,
Unfortunately here is a man with a repulsive demeanour

No wonder he could not train up his son B-Red properly. He truly was that failure's role model.
After watching that doggy dance, I won't be shocked if he doesn't have a sex tape.

have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by ogorwyne(f): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
this man would be fun to be around. His moves are so cool.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by gaventa: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
my dear brother suffering from an Antisocial personality disorder, we know your type. one way traffic. how will dancing affect his manifesto, talking about training his son, Your father that trained you well did you see where you finally ended your career Anuofia...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No finesse whatsoever

No wonder he could not train up his son B-Red properly. He truly was that failure's role model.
After watching that doggy dance, I won't be shocked if he doesn't have a sex tape.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by davillian(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
When you win #39million with #100 in bet9ja
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by holuwajobar(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aburi001:
The dance steps dey the Adeleke's DNA.

That's how Davido dances too and I'm sure Imale go soon join queue grin grin

imade
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by XX01(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Free the baba biko. You are only as old as you feel. This man go dey rock club steady. The dancing too gbaski.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na clown senator b Dis oo
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye has gotten a perfect companion...

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Newbiee: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na wao! Dino don get senior brother now, This one rough pass dino oh!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by hilroy: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No finesse whatsoever

After reading your comment, and I was like how can someone make such a senseless comment? Then I looked at your moniker, and wasn't a bit surprised. To an ignorant like you, dancing is a repulsive demeanor. Because of your anti-social disorder, anyone that socializes in public is irresponsible. Can you read your stupid comment again?
I remember when Obama was president, people with anti-social disorder like you were abusing him about dancing, fist bumping, bear hugging and socializing generally in public. Now American citizens and the whole world wish Obama is still the Potus instead of that re.tarded orange face idiot.
Mr. my life is rigid, take life easy and have some fun. Life is too short to take it too serious
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No finesse whatsoever

Since I have been reading ur comments this is the worst one ever
Haven't u watch even Obama dancing
Free d man let him b jor
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by TeamSimple(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Now I understand when Davido said 'e bami mujo,ijo baba Shina Rambo' in Dami Duro track. Now I know what the ijo baba Shina Rambo looks like. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by tuniski: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
davodyguy:
Was formerly APC member
And originally PDP member!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Malakh: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
me too lol grin
tomakint:
I swear I had a good laugh watching him danced with great moves in that last video cheesy grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Odani: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No finesse whatsoever

because he's a public figure he shud not dance again. Pls free him joor
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
see how that man in the first video just they dance, the man rock life when he was young no be small o.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by xangerar: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
The guy can really dance. I like his joy.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by AdaAnambra: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
oakslid:
The new senator/elect representing osun west senatorial has become an internet sensation in the last couple of days due to his outlandish dancing steps. However, this is not the first time the energetic senator will treat us with such sensational performance. We bring to you his top three performances.
1. 2014 rally for the governor of the state, ogbeni rauf aregbesola. Even the his brother late senator isiaka adeleke watched with amusement as his brother serenades the crowd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhMI24ppqE .
2. Romantic dance with daughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwtw_kfgGJo
3. Victory dance as senator elect of osun west senatorial district.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpj9_FfXfg.
E dey teyyyy. no bi today
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by seunmsg(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Funky senator, enjoy your time in the senate.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by oakslid: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
mechanics:
see how that man in the first video just they dance, the man rock life when he was young no be small o.
Do you mean the man on black cap. if yes, he is same person in the three videos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.