Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,787 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Love Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Trip (568 Views)

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / My Love Story With My School Mum … (18+) / How Do I Reduced My Love For My Boyfriend He's Taking Me For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Trip by hoygift(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
THIS IS A LIFE STORY READ LINE BY LINE TO FOLLOW IT UP

Am Gift and my surname is Hoy, I hail from the eastern part of the Nigeria (Igbo). Am a Bachelor but a parti.

I have a girlfriend I love so much her name is Ngozi we have been friends for over 3years now, She loves me and I love her too, she is very beautiful and caring, cooks very well etc... She works as an accountant in a company.

She visits once a while and her main purpose of coming is to make love , Have sex, kisses and so on and she is good at bed she is from the rivers state,

She loves romancing my dick and my body but to me I will just suck her bre*st for sometimes and then start kissing her before I can gain access to insert my dick,

Sometimes I will be wondering if it's similar to other girls cus haven't had sex with someother girls, so after a hard sex we all slept off.

Ring ring ring

(1) (Reply)

Man Kissing For The First Time, Had A Kiss Of His Life / How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. / I Have Lost My Magic Over Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.