Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) (35933 Views)

Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by mrikay: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
have some Empathy. Life can be sad... She is being F.U.CKed.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by Healer007: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Emassive:
I think Edo state people should be barred from getting a passport
undecidedDude talk reasonably..... Please mxw angry
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by Healer007: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Come if you do not understand Benin you better SHUT UP...... people please ignore wateva rubbish this clown typed up there......
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by PresidentBuhari: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
This girl is talking nonsense.

Dem go fvck you tire .

Shebi you say MTN should come to your rescue. when you got flight and visa ticker to Majorca Spain then Italy without the most basic form of education, what did your stvpid head tell you?
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by michaelisaiah: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
You again
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Okundaye4:

SEE UNA LIFE?

wats ur p. ?
oh... u wanna knw the meaning of that?
ask any Edo girl wink
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by CloudResident(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na today? Prostitution don dey ingrained into Edo culture taytay undecided

She's been there since 2001.sixteen good years and just coming out

Market don dey spoil be that grin
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by bakila: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Come if you do not understand Benin you better SHUT UP...... people please ignore wateva rubbish this clown typed up there......
Please can you interprate what she said.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by selfmadeboss: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
cant you idiots read? op say he dey look for interpreter not critics angry
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
No need to check names.
NA DEM-DEM! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by GistFullGround: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
[b]Most of you spewing rubbish here, you seem not to understand the tricks, promises of jobs etc these girls went through before being shipped abroad.

Most of these girls were trafficked very young some as young as 17 years old. So tell me, which 17 yrs old girl wont fall for sweet-talk.
Apart from this, most of these girls are taken to some "Babalawo" to take oath, which makes it difficult for them to expose their sponsors.
I feel for these girls, who have been made to go through this in life.

Meanwhile, most of your sisters in Nigeria are osho-free prostitutes (Girls who bang more than one guy for free). Your moms too are olosho, the only thing is that they play local.

I dare most of you to ask your mothers, who your fathers really are and you will be shocked. Do not think the man you call "Daddy" is really your father.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
C
huche:
Do you think you can eat ur cake and also have it?
How can an adult promise you heaven and earth abroad and you believe and go with them?
60% percent of naija girls abroad are prostitutes. Quote me anywhere.
I have been there and have seen how guys and madam use this naive girls to make money.
The worst part is they hear all these stories and still fall victim. sad

Most men and madam lure these innocent girls abroad seize their passports and make them hussle for money to repay them back after months. This is pure slavery and trafficking and should be stopped.
You are missing the point, am a bini man and i can tell you that what she was saying had little or nothing to do with prostitution or Human Trafficking.
Shes just trying to tell the world that a group of Nigerians are after her life.
This video has little or nothing to do with her complaining of being traficked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by GistFullGround: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
jiangchu:
This video was posted earlier this month.

From what the girl was saying though she was speaking majorly in edo. is that her family arrange a fake marriage for her to so that she can travel to Italy. possibly her family sold her. she has been inItaly since 2001. she is trapped and looks like she is being used for prostitution can't get out because it seems there is a heavy cartel including immigration and police.

She looks visibly shaken and she kept repeating United Nation should save her.

She also mention about her sister being HIV positive.

hope someone who understand EDO language can help us interpret.

take note.
help push to the front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFOJsVhZow

OP, where did you hear that her sister has HIV or her family sold her out?
It's like misinformation is your middle name.

From the little I can pick,

This girl claim people are trying to;
1. Attack her
2. Poison her.
3. Stabbed her on her fore-head.
4. She "married" someone in Belgium so she could get her papers, which she eventually got (5 yrs).
5. Her enemies add her on facebook as friends.
7. She tried to help a guy by claiming the guy was her "Baby father" so he would be settled. But the guy eventually brought his girlfriend from . Nigeria to the city where she resides.
8. Now, they are trying to frame on things she knows nothing about.
9. They were spreading rumors that she or her sister has HIV , just to tarnish her. She does HIV text every 6 months.
10. She talked of a Pastor who is dubious by taking sides.
11, She swears on those who are trying to hurt her and her family.
12. She was accused of bringing girls to Italy but she denies it because she said she has NEVER brought anyone abroad.
13. She said those who plot against her will perish in the sea.
14. She is appealing to the UN and Nigerians to come to her aid from those who are trying to hurt her.
15. She refused to expose the people who traffic girls.
16. Some people are asking her to pay money maybe the fee they pay to their madam but she is not interested.
. She said there was a day she was sleeping at home and the dogs in the compound were barcking and woke her up only to realize some assassins were there for her.

I try small

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
jiangchu:
This video was posted earlier this month.

From what the girl was saying though she was speaking majorly in edo. is that her family arrange a fake marriage for her to so that she can travel to Italy. possibly her family sold her. she has been inItaly since 2001. she is trapped and looks like she is being used for prostitution can't get out because it seems there is a heavy cartel including immigration and police.

She looks visibly shaken and she kept repeating United Nation should save her.

She also mention about her sister being HIV positive.

hope someone who understand EDO language can help us interpret.

take note.
help push to the front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFOJsVhZow

It looks like?
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) by jiangchu: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
GistFullGround:

OP, where did you hear that her sister has HIV or her family sold her out?
It's like misinformation is your middle name.

From the little I can pick,

This girl claim people are trying to;
1. Attack her
2. Poison her.
3. Stabbed her on her fore-head.
4. She "married" someone in Belgium so she could get her papers, which she eventually got (5 yrs).
5. Her enemies add her on facebook as friends.
7. She tried to help a guy by claiming the guy was her "Baby father" so he would be settled. But the guy eventually brought his girlfriend from . Nigeria to the city where she resides.
8. Now, they are trying to frame on things she knows nothing about.
9. They were spreading rumors that she or her sister has HIV , just to tarnish her. She does HIV text every 6 months.
10. She talked of a Pastor who is dubious by taking sides.
11, She swears on those who are trying to hurt her and her family.
12. She was accused of bringing girls to Italy but she denies it because she said she has NEVER brought anyone abroad.
13. She said those who plot against her will perish in the sea.
14. She is appealing to the UN and Nigerians to come to her aid from those who are trying to hurt her.
15. She refused to expose the people who traffic girls.
16. Some people are asking her to pay money maybe the fee they pay to their madam but she is not interested.
. She said there was a day she was sleeping at home and the dogs in the compound were barcking and woke her up only to realize some assassins were there for her.

I try small

like I said in my opening post i dont understand edo language. the little english was what i extract as my abstract. good you are able to interpret what she said. at least her message has been passed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) / House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos / Policemen Flee, Remove Uniforms As Robbers Storm Bank In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.