Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Song Writing? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Song Writing? (557 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song Writing? by chronique(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
chronique records nigeria just introduced song writing services to all levels of atristes ranging from unsigned/indie artistes to signed artistes on major record labels. irrespective of what side of the divide you are on,we got you covered. you can send us an email at chronicrecords721@gmail.com or text to 08064256929.
Re: Song Writing? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2010
hi. Got gud song writing abilities. The songs i write cover basically every genre of music, such as hiphop, hadcore, r&b, raggae, ragga, naija funk, naija crunk, street hop and dancehall.I have written quite a number of songs for upcoming acts based in Ibadan. Though they are yet to be on limelight, but very soon they gonna explode real big. My song writing abilities have been tested and i have been considered one of the best.
Apart from my song writing abilities, am also an artist with the abilities to dabble into any genre of music and coming out with the best, though basically am an hardcore rapper singing basically about streets cos i get a lot of inspiration from the streetys.
For further enquiries, pls call me on 08034952269, or send a mail to my email addys, princeayo20032002@yahoo.com or zenopeeworld09@yahoo.com. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Beat Diggaz Nation#free Studio Session / Promote Your Music In Alaba Mix Compilation / Coming Soon,,,phatbeatz.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.