Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pay For Me Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay For Me Service (911 Views)

COME FOR YOUR EBAY BUY FOR ME SERVICE & EBAY GIFT CARD @ AFFORDABLE RATE / How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria / How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay For Me Service by suncity01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello Members,

I offer pay for me service whereby you can pay for goods and services globally using Cryptocurrencies.

Steps

1. Provide the Website and state the product or services to purchase or link to the product.

2. Pay the equivalent cost of the product in Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin etc)

3. The confirmation notification will be sent your email.

NB: First transaction is fees free while the subsequent transaction comes with 5% fees
Re: Pay For Me Service by Effiongman(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06
Let me know when you need to buy PayPal or a customized
virtual credit card in your name to enable you to make payments
online.

We offer diverse forms of Pay for me services in Nigeria - https://paymaster.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / Please Am In A Dilemma On What Business To Do Even With Very Sure Capital. / Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.