Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,986 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday (754 Views)

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / What Is The Best Gift I Can Get For My Boyfriend As Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by morereb10: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rita Ojukwu, a Facebook user, shared this devastating photos of how her place was flooded during the torrential rain fall and said it is indeed the most surprising gift she has ever gotten on her birthday.

According to Rita, she turned a year plus on Sunday, 9th of July, 2017 but the birthday celebration was marred by Mother Nature. She claimed that she and her family woke up in the middle of the night to find out that their house and property have been submerged in the flooded area.

She took to Facebook to share photos of the havoc wrecked by the flood, tagging it as her ‘surprise birthday present’. Rita stated that they had to move their kids from the house in Suleja by 3a.m after her birthday gift arrived.

Really very funny and pitiable.

See more photos below:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/suleja-flood-this-is-most-shocking-gift.html

cc obinoscopy

Re: This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is a horrible gift ooo cheesy
Re: This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by Jostico: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
undecided In Don jazzy's voice. karma is real
Re: This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
i felt so sorrrry for ha.....pls someone shud help me and call ha to come to my house and stay.

#I will appreciate it.lol.
Zero seven zero,three zero six, five two two, zero three.
Re: This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
And yesterday was my birthday all i did was went on my kneels and prayed like "lord, today is my birthday, please there shall be no rain" and there was none when the rain has been disturbing since 3 days ago back to back. and there was no gift anyway.
Re: This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sad one... Folks are really going through hell... Lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult For Any Nigerian Girl To Be Loyal To One Man? / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant Part 1 / Download Wo! Video By Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.