Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,929 members, 7,879,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Men Love Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Love Breast (1518 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman? / Why Do Men Love Breast? - Checkout Hilarious Replies From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Love Breast by MovicVibe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
You can move the breast off a guys face but you cant make him take his eye off it. Ever heard that from someone? No? Well, it’s a true. so the question is why do men love breasts?

You don’t need to be a scientist to know that straight men like breast, they are addicted to it, as the matter of fact, we are addicted to it, so don’t count me out. There’s no doubt that men love breast, it has been proven that men see breast as a prove that woman is young and healthy and she’s yet to feed a baby, perhaps she had feed a baby before. its of no doubt that men find big breast attractive, even the small and medium ones bring attention to men/guys.

Little boy feels so excited to the point of dis-orientation with whelming happiness when they jump on a resilient bed. It’s such a happy feeling , isn’t it? It is, it is fantastic and so-so-ooh exciting for them. Now imagine how a grown up boy feels when he see's a pair of boobs “perhaps you call it breast” well, he feels a billion times happier. Have you seen a guy/man who says he doesn’t like breast? I’d like to meet him in person perhaps tell me about him HERE, he’s either a fairy or a lying oervert who does anonymous dirty things to himself.

Now the question I got on social media by a namesake is “ WHY DO MEN LOVE BREASTS?” Here in this post, I will be explaining some basic facts why men love breasts, so sit back and relax, take a glass of water, perhaps beer/wine (whichever one you want to) put on the fan/air conditioner cos I sure will take you for a long ride. Now read below why men love breast.

1. They Are Nice To Touch

Men love the way breast feels in their hand, whether it is been held, squeezed, [pinched or used as pillow, no wonder men handle them with care, they are soft and handy, tempting men to grab the. During my research, I found out that large boobs is love for its largeness, no matter the size, shape or colour. Small boobs is love for its handiness. Do you even know pointed boobs is good for sucking while a round one is good for massaging.

Interesting reasons, number 4 and five will make you mad

https://movicvibes..com.ng/2017/07/why-men-love-breast.html
Re: Why Men Love Breast by goodmorning40: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Go and sit down
Re: Why Men Love Breast by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
They don't have breast
Re: Why Men Love Breast by MovicVibe(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
The bad belles, they sure will talk
Re: Why Men Love Breast by phintohlar(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just had a shower so lemme quickly use pad b4 i stain everywhere, am coming oh.
Re: Why Men Love Breast by Omoluabi16(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017

Re: Why Men Love Breast by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cos d breast get sometin weyy pass electricity

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. / This New Whatsapp Feature Is All Set To Save Millions Of Relationships!!! / How To Report A Deceased Person's Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.