Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,615 members, 7,937,777 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

ENUGU: If You Are In Enugu Then You Have To Join This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ENUGU: If You Are In Enugu Then You Have To Join This (450 Views)

I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become / Bisola To join cast of Jenifa Diary / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU: If You Are In Enugu Then You Have To Join This by FrenchKvng(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Your opportunity to learn a skill of your dream without money� is here, hence you are in Enugu.

Because of the new courses added I decided to increase the number of persons that will be trained.
Thus , additional 20 persons required to make all 40.

Gooday all, to register go through this link below��������������������������

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1600d1hLxK4g0Fq-E70Vumrbi8MKUARYPc4CmB5a_sfM/edit

You are not permitted to select more than one course, so everyone is entitled to just one course so do select the field you want to belong , or specify it by clicking on other and indicating.

Note it that, Is just additional 20 persons to the already twenty we have, making it 40 in all and nothing more, because of my financial buoyancy ��.

So just the first twenty (20) persons will be selected, to sum up the 40 persons needed

If you are not based in Enugu then don't bother registering.

You can chat me up for any further enquiries or call the number ����

Thanks �� and God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend Lands A Hollywood Movie Deal / “i’m Not Dying, Stop Spreading Lies About Me” – Halima Abubakar Cries Out / 'the Police Bobrisky Called Made Him Pay For Services I Rendered' -hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.