Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them (12901 Views)

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
dolphinife:
Why is it that it's only the Northerners that are more agriculturally inclined.....

What of we in the south??

Are we so lazy that we have to depend on almost every agricultural produce from the north??

Those idiots governors in the Southern needs to answer this question.

Once Biafra republic is restored, these laziest southern governors will all go for exile, Biafran's farmers will resume their farming production.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by famology(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
ATIKU BAGUDU
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by murmee: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2017
shakol91:
Whereas somewhere in SouthWest,Ekiti State precisely,the governor is using tractors to pack wastes.....you need to see wastes flying around anytime open trucks and tractors are used in conveying wastes to dump site ... Fayose has nothing to offer Ekiti in terms of increasing state IGR, the only thing he's good at is
Junketing all over Nigeria and chasing buhari in his dream. He's not invested a kobo in Agriculture, you see him sacking commissioners on Friday and reinstating them on Monday... Just running state affairs like family business

It's actually a pity. Ekiti State was the reference point in Agriculture in the good old days of Awolowo and Cocoa was the main product. All the Governors of the state since the end of Military regime have done nothing to invigorate the dying Cocoa production and Agriculture in general. It is very sad.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58409460][/quote]
If what you posted are true, where are the characters and the recovery by APC government?

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by OYAY(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
This governor is a shining light in northern Nigeria which I think they should nurtured well for future engagement at highest level; his connectivity to the people is alarming, he refused Dangote taking over the farmers land under the guise of sugar cane plantation but told him to empower them and buy the product from them instead of turning them to labourers in their land couple with this strides of buying them farming equipment and other progressive steps he has taken, I give three thumb ups to him.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by dannytoe(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Jolar101:
Useless propaganda campaign, is it today we have been seeing these kinda pictures taking by Nigeria politicians and their political parties to deceiving gullible electorates?

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by dannytoe(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
ifyain:
Get your kids to study in the best universities abroad, then buy some tractors for the children of poor peasants to continue toiling the land.Quality education is the key and not farming.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by burkingx(f): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Jolar101:

If what you posted are true, where are the characters and the recovery by APC government?

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Dicksonpal: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2017
A very good development indeed
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by buffalowings: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Thank God
It is not motorcycles and grinding machine

Praise Allah
And sango
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by middlebelter(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Is this Governor Bangudu a Nigerian politician? I mean 100 tractors is mind blowing! Can't just wait for other Governor to emulate this my brother from the North - West.
Now this is not about tribe or religion. This man is going the right direction and should be commended. Now how I wish Oyo State Governor will wake up and take advantage of the vast expanse of land in Oyo North or Oke Ogun? What are Governos Fayose and Rochas Olórí have doing? If we have 10 governors emulating thus man, there will be nothing like recession.

This FG should make sure Ajaokuta Iron and Steel Industry work so that spare parts can be easily sourced without USD.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by middlebelter(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is this Governor Bangudu a Nigerian politician? I mean 100 tractors is mind blowing! Can't just wait for other Governor to emulate this my brother from the North - West.
Now this is not about tribe or religion. This man is kgoing the right direction and should be commended. How I wish Oyo State Governor will wake up and take advantage of the vast expanse of land in Oyo North or Oke Ogun? What are Governos Fayose and Rochas Okorocha doing? If we have 10 governors emulating this man, there will be nothing like recession.

This FG should make sure Ajaokuta Iron and Steel Industry work so that spare parts can be easily sourced without USD.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by nwoye72: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
My question to the igbos,have u ever see those tractors in igbo land
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by EazyMoh(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
ajepako:
Kebii state has always been blessed with hard working governors among northern states..

This incumbent, I heard is working very hard for his people

And I can attest to one of their former governors, Adamu Aliero who governed during my sevice year in Kebbi state in 2001..

That state remains very peaceful, boko haram and killer Fulani herdsmen-free and tranquil.

I don't know how they do it there, but Kebbi state remains my most favorite northern state.
Lol that's natural with your state of service.
Most of the bad news you see in the media are grossly exaggerated. But once you go to live there you find out the truth, and naturally fall in love with the place and the people.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58411231][/quote]

What happened to all recovered funds and the one from Ikoyi tower?

Even though these current APC's cabals in Aso Rock, National Assembly and House of Representatives and all the Ruling government party's controlled by APC at the various House of Assemblies, will not admit of their looting and opened corruption going on.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Omoluabi16(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you plenty Bagudu

Operations feed the nation

Governors should also take a cue and do something within their immediate environment

Lagos known for IGR ,Kebbi known for Farming

Let's keep moving

Let's make the central less attractive

This is what I can call restructuring
Vote atiku abubakar for 2019 # Atiku2019
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by burkingx(f): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jolar101:

What happened to all recovered funds and the one from Ikoyi tower?

Even though these current APC's cabals in Aso Rock, National Assembly and House of Representatives and all the Ruling government party's controlled by APC at the various House of Assemblies, will not admit of their looting and opened corruption going on.

Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Bondes: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one. Great leader.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by ManirBK: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
ajepako:
Kebii state has always been blessed with hard working governors among northern states..

This incumbent, I heard is working very hard for his people

And I can attest to one of their former governors, Adamu Aliero who governed during my sevice year in Kebbi state in 2001..

That state remains very peaceful, boko haram and killer Fulani herdsmen-free and tranquil.

I don't know how they do it there, but Kebbi state remains my most favorite northern state.
True talk my friend we are still free from boko haram nemesis and the state remain in peace as u already know.thanks for the compilement
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by bamikole002(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Where is Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, let him go an learn from others state on how to govern
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by mikolo80: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2017
bejeria101:
Where do these tractors vanish to? The next governor would also buy again.
they are sold after the propaganda
they are nowhere near enough (100 where each state needs between 6 and 60 000
Re: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58417047][/quote]
On newspapers?

Where are the projects of 2016 budget?

Please can you educate me on how much is spending on Buhari in London coma and presidential jet at the packing lot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.