Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These (1662 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Thisdaymom: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
This thing called marriage; sometimes you wonder what it is all about. Well, marriage is very sweet, at least you have that one person you put all your anger on, that one person you quarrel with.

Marriage is like a young plant or flower, if you take care of your marriage, it will flourish and blossom. If you ignore your marriage, it dies off with ease. Marriage is to watered and nurtured with so many things, like love, trust, sex and money etc. Even before getting into marriage, there are some marriage facts everyone needs to know.

Marriage can also be killed by some things we do maybe ignorantly.

1 . Laziness/dirtiness; a lazy man? Who wants to be his wife? A dirty woman? Who wants to be her husband? When a woman finds it difficult to take care of herself or to even shave off hair from the necessary places, she is on to the mission of chasing away her husband and killing her marriage with body odor. When a man is too lazy to get up and work hard to take care of his family, but depends on his wife or even his parents to feed his family, he is working towards destroying his marriage. Some men too find it READ MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/do-these-if-you-want-to-kill-your.html
Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by loydsis(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Its very bad to be lazy and unkept, can't cop wit such.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Everyone in social media acts clean...
Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by phintohlar(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to read more cos am very much ok with d little i read, u make sense. I just dislike dirty men
Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2017
dingbang:
cheesy

Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Evablizin(f): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Hm Lazy and Dirty oh no forget it rip to your home

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by pearls06: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2017
For your Arabian Oud and Amouage fragrances, Oud beard oil, Oud scented candles call 07036098557.

Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Thisdaymom: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
what happens behind socal media is a talk for another day
dingbang:
Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Thisdaymom: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
reading more would have helped alot, thanks for reading anyways.
phintohlar:
I don't want to read more cos am very much ok with d little i read, u make sense. I just dislike dirty men
Re: I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by dingbang(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thisdaymom:
what happens behind socal media is a talk for another day
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Meal Is Served���� LIES WOMEN TELL .... / Leaked / Who Should Be Sacrificed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.