Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? (1044 Views)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / All The Ex's Come Here / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? by ALLCONCERN: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2017
SOURCE:https://relationshipvilla.com/will-my-ex-come-back-after-no-contact/

Question: He said he was super busy and still wants to see me, but it has been 2 months without seeing him. He said he would call and he never did. I don’t understand if he will be back after he is less busy, or if he is just done with me and was saying he wanted to see me as a way of fading out. As the situation is, am very confused if I should go back to my ex or wait for him. Will my Ex come back after no contact?

My answer:  A true Lover can never be that busy for two weeks! It takes less than a minute to say hi and to tell you, yes still busy! Or to check how are you doing! In two weeks you can go on holiday, come back and he/she won’t know!! What kind of relationship is that? No message is also a message! Grieve and move on..also when he/she comes back, try not to go back to starting point with him/she. Some guys would like to keep you hanging.

Yeah…when someone that claims to love you says they are busy, this usually means busy with someone else. No one is that busy as not to send a couple of texts.

#Will my Ex come back after no contact?#

Even if he/she comes back, and 90% of them do come back at least once, it is very often for the wrong reasons, ego boost because some other girl/guy dumped them, quick and easy sex, easier to hook up with an old boyfriend/girlfriend than get a new one, boredom, so if you give in easily, you are likely to get dumped yet again.

I am sorry it happened to you, don’t chase him/her, do not contact him in any way, and if he/she comes back, make him/her work for your time and your attention and do not give him/her sex.

LET ME USE GUYS AS AN EXAMPLE BELOW;

This is how a lot of guys determine if its lust, infatuation or love. A guy needs to be able to MISS YOU (which they do when they take some space) and feel what life would be without you in it. If they can be OK without you in it, then it is not love, which is why they prefer the fade because they hate hurting a ladies feelings and they hope you’ll just move on when they stop showing up—you should always be ready for this event.

Now if not having you in his life would be painful, he can’t get you out of his head and his life would be unfulfilling without you in it, then its usually love and he will let you know it pretty quickly after this event. Men aren’t in tune with their emotions like a woman because their brains are wired differently. They don’t have instant access to their emotions which is why they need to perform tests (like taking space) because they struggle with defining them. This is why they run from them too when a woman gets overly emotional (dramatic) because they can’t process the same kind of feelings we do and instinctively feel the need to get away from them when it causes them too much stress.

Men are from MARS and Women are from Venus…we really are! (hint)

DO YOU KNOW WHY EXES COME BACK?

They come back because it’s easier to hit up someone they dated than to find a new one. Men will keep you around as an option to fall back on when bored or don’t have anyone else to focus on.

Many times it's to get sex or an ego boost. Shows him he can disappear and still get your attention.

If someone wants to go, please quietly let them go and if they come back, please quietly let them go again unless they are ready to work for it.

SOURCE:https://relationshipvilla.com/will-my-ex-come-back-after-no-contact/

Re: Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Your ex can never trace you if truly he has deleted your no. Except if he knows your number offhand.
Re: Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? by ALLCONCERN: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
Your ex can never trace you if truly he has deleted your no. Except if he knows your number offhand.

Most exes come back for the wrong reasons. I always tell people whenever someone wants to go, let them go and if they come back, still let them go because they have been to somewhere. they also come back when they notice you are better than the present but if the present happens to be better than you.....................................SHEKINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky affirms His Love For Wizkid / Describe Your Partner In Song Lyrics / SEX STORY: A Typical Day At The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.