Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (600894 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Weinberg:

Lol! Envy will lead u to catastrophic end.

Innoson is not Proforce in SW or Nissan Assembly plant in Nigeria...

Innoson is into real production and over tens of thousands of Vehicles are produced yearly At Innoson plant in Nnewi

@bolded
bwahahahahahahahahaa

Looonatic flatiyeasterners won't fail to amaze me. It's in their DNA. grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Sall(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
some of the radio stations are Igbo owned ,some foreigners, people of sohthsouth own radio stations in lagos and yoruba land

State clearly the non yoruba s that own radio and TV stations in the west so we can identify with them more .
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
google chris ubosi he has 3 radio stations in lagos, one in ibadown

Is that all? Just 4 in the entire SW out of the total 98 in the entire region. Oya minus them and talk something else. It's not our fault that your region is considered unviable for investments by your own people. The SW has the largest population, market and spending power. No be our fault. Blame baba God. Even the recent telecoms reports confirms it - I don attach the pix of the data for you. You people can barely even afford recharge card compared to other regions, or perhaps una population no reach. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
ODVanguard:

Is that all? Just 4 in the entire SW out of the total 98 in the entire region. Oya minus them and talk something else. It's not our fault that your region is considered unviable for investments by your own people. The SW has the largest population, market and spending power. No be our fault. Blame baba God. Even the recent telecoms reports confirms it - I don attach the pix of the data for you. You people can barely even afford recharge card compared to other regions, or perhaps una population no reach. undecided

Another sucker punch to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
some of the radio stations are Igbo owned ,some foreigners, people of sohthsouth own radio stations in lagos and yoruba land
There we go again. Another round of beating chest! You will be disgraced very soon. Let the guys with the stats come.
Chest beater!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sall:

State clearly the non yoruba s that own radio and TV stations in the west so we can identify with them more .
dokpesi, ben bruce, federal govt, amaka igwe , lebanese has 3 etc
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
88.9 – Brilla FM – Sports Broadcast only

* 89.7 – Eko FM, Ikeja

* 90.9 – Top Radio FM

* 92.3 – Inspiration FM

* 93.7 – Rhythm FM

* 95.1 – Wazobia FM

* 92.9 – Bond FM

* 95.7 – LASU Radio (Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos)

* 96.1 – Lagos Traffic radio

* 96.5 – Urban96 FM, Lagos

* 96.9 – Cool FM

* 97.3 – Classic FM

* 97.7 – Metro FM – FRCN

* 98.1 – SMOOTH FM, Lagos

* 98.5 – Soundcity FM, Lagos

* 99.3 – Nigeria Info

* 99.9 – The Beat FM, Ikoyi

* 100.5 – RayPower FM, Alagbado

* 101.5 – Star FM, Ikeja

* 102.3 – Radio Continental, Ikosi Ketu,

* 102.7 – Naija FM

* 105.1 – CityFM, Oregun, Lagos

* 103.1 – Unilag FM (University of Lagos)

* 103.5 – Choice FM now Radio One – FRCN

* 104.1 – RCCG Radio, Lagos-ibadan express way

* 105.9 – NOUN FM (National Open University of Nigeria) Victoria Island

* 106.5 – Faaji FM (Also of Raypower FM)

* 107.5 – Radio Lagos, Ikeja (Also of Eko FM)
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
my bloders in southwest are chest beaters, Lolx
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017

Chairman of Avalon Intercontinental Limited Alhaji Tajudeen Owoyemi, who is also the owner of Renaissance Ikeja Hotel and some Protea hotels in Lagos, recently won the award of Hospitality Man of the Year. He said the award bestowed on him, would encourage him to do more.

Owoyemi, the Chief Executive Officer of Renaissance Ikeja Hotel in Lagos, bagged the award at the 14th Annual Awards ceremony organised by The Sun Publishing Limited, which was held at the Expo Hall of Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.

Renaissance Hotel in Ikeja Lagos, built by Tajudeen Owoyemi's group, operates under the Marriot brand. It is located in the serene, high brow neighbourhood of GRA Ikeja, only 5km from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. It is a brand new hotel in Lagos, with 155 guestrooms including 17 contemporary loft suites, whose first class conveniences ensure a comfortable and productive stay for work or play.

Meals are served in style at the specialty Steakhouse Cut Restaurant, or at their all day dining room called 'Iyeru Okin.' Guests can make the most of their outdoor pool with city views, and 24 hour fitness center. There are also 8 meeting rooms where conferences, workshops and seminars can be hosted, and high speed wifi internet access.

The Renaissance hotel, which is the first Marriot Hotel in Sub-Africa, according to a statement, by its Director of Projects, Mr Ahmed Tajudeen, is an embodiment of luxury, high taste, class and safety displayed from the gate through the reception to the exquisite rooms.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
my bloders in southwest are chest beaters, Lolx

says the clown from the potor potor region that are so poor they can't even afford to buy credit to make calls or browse the internet angry

Imagine, the top ten has no single state from your region while Yoruba land occupies the first 3!! 1st, 2nd, 3rd go to amala and ewedu eating achievers. Are you not ashamed? Do you lack so much self esteem? are you such hopeless failures? angry

Stay on this thread and be hating Yoruba while hunger kills you and your kindred. Instead of you to go and repeat innoson pictures to help the failed destiny of that una moribund thread, you're envying your betters. Tufiakwa!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:

* 89.7 – Eko FM, Ikeja

* 90.9 – Top Radio FM

* 92.3 – Inspiration FM

* 93.7 – Rhythm FM

* 95.1 – Wazobia FM

* 92.9 – Bond FM

* 96.9 – Cool FM

* 97.3 – Classic FM

* 97.7 – Metro FM – FRCN

* 99.3 – Nigeria Info

* 101.5 – Star FM, Ikeja

* 102.7 – Naija FM

i know 17 stations listed aren't owned by yorubas,

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
More on Renaissance Hotel, GRA Ikeja which operates under the Marriot brand:

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
i know 13 stations listed aren't owned by yorubas, i also believe its more than 13

The same way you 'believe' igbos own 99% of industry and landed properties in Lagos, without any shred of proof or evidence to back it up. Una no day tire?? Abi dem take lie lie swear for una? This thread don expose una as shameless empty vessels. All this una 'belief' still never develop una region yet una still dey beat those flat and hairy chests. Una no dey tire?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
i know 13 stations listed aren't owned by yorubas, i also believe its more than 13

It must be because there's a generational curse of failure and poverty that chased them to Yorubaland, Are they all Yigboes? angry

What is in the SE that chases away good things and progress? except that from drugs e.g Ozubulu? angry

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

says the clown from the potor potor region that are so poor they can't even afford to buy credit to make calls or browse the internet angry

Imagine, the top ten has no single state from your region while Yoruba land occupies the first 3!! 1st, 2nd, 3rd go to amala and ewedu eating achievers. Are you not ashamed? Do you lack so much self esteem? are you such hopeless failures? angry

Stay on this thread and be hating Yoruba while hunger kills you and your kindred. Instead of you to go and repeat innoson pictures to help the failed destiny of that una moribund thread, you're envying your betters. Tufiakwa!! angry
i dont engage in tribal war, so keep it to those in your level
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
i know 17 stations listed aren't owned by yorubas,
Wrong. Which one is it? Is it 13 or 17? Make up your mind. The number owned by non-Yorubas cannot be more than 40% of the entire list.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
ODVanguard:

The same way you 'believe' igbos own 99% of industry and landed properties in Lagos, without any shred of proof or evidence to back it up. Una no day tire?? Abi dem take lie lie swear for una? This thread don't expose una as shameless empty vessels. All this una 'belief' still never develop una region yet una still dry beat those flat and hairy chests. Una no dey tire.
i don't go too low, hope you can remember captainojemba that terrorized you then ? i don't go tribal again but i expose hypocrisy
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
laudate:

Wrong. Which one is it? Is it 13 or 17? Make up your mind. The number owned by non-Yorubas cannot be more than 40% of the entire list.

I wonder too, is it 13 or 17, I bet Igbo also dominate there. Hefty but empty tribe.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:

* 89.7 – Eko FM, Ikeja

* 90.9 – Top Radio FM
non yuruba

* 92.3 – Inspiration FM
non yoruba

* 93.7 – Rhythm FM
non yoruba

* 95.1 – Wazobia FM
non yoruba

* 92.9 – Bond FM
federal govt

* 96.9 – Cool FM
non yoruba

* 97.3 – Classic FM
non yoruba

* 97.7 – Metro FM – FRCN
fg

* 99.3 – Nigeria Info
non yoruba

non yoruba

non yoruba

* 101.5 – Star FM, Ikeja

* 102.7 – Naija FM
non yoruba

FG

FG

FG

non yoruba

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How many hypocritical, exaggerated and out-rightly false posts have you called out on your useless thread before running here to spew envy and hate? angry

i was quoted here before i commented
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
i don't go too low, hope you can remember captainojemba that terrorized you then ? i don't go tribal again but i expose hypocrisy

STFU boy, terrorize who? For where? Definitely not me coz I am ever ready to slay and expose y'all loudmouths with facts that'll have you scampering with your tail between your legs.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
myth buster
veraponpo how far
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
ODVanguard:

STFU boy, terrorize who? For where? Definitely not me coz I am ever ready to slay and expose y'all loudmouth with facts that'll have you scampering with your tail between your legs.
i acknowledge u as a veteran here but i pounced on you then, now i have retired
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
i was quoted here before i commented

ok. thank you for your time.

Can we have our space now?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ok. thank you for your time.

Can we have our space now?
can tell your brothers to desist from spoiling Igbo thread
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
can tell your brothers to desist from spoiling Igbo thread

ok i'll try
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Weinberg:
Even the shops u call 2x2 generate more money than most companies.

This is the same shops that made Nnewi the only city with highest number of Super rich individuals...

They started like that...

hahahahaha
Clowns! grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentmind:
MD/CEO VENUEHERO --- UCHE ANICHE

ABOUT US
We are Africa's Venue Hero. We help individuals and corporate organisations find and book great venues for their events and help facility owners do more business. With VenueHero.co, you can convert non-traditional spaces to venues and earn money. Drop us a line if you think we can make a difference. You can also join us on our social media channels.

This is high mediocre!
Damn!! angry
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silentmind:
CO-FOUNDER OF 1SUITE, UCHE ANICHE

Suite is a Port Harcourt based accounting software platform that wants to help African (and particularly Nigerian) startup owners keep tabs on their finances. Launched in November of 2013, 1Suite is a product of Havilah & Hills Innovative Systems Limited and some partners.

Similar to the New Zealand based accounting software company, Xero, 1Suite is completely cloud-based, so there are no special software requirements on the user’s side. All that is needed is an internet connection. Uche Aniche, Co-founder 1Suite, says the 1Suite user interface was designed especially with non-accounting startup owners in mind.

With 1Suite, the user can make use of a wide range of services including:

Invoicing (Billing);
Receipting, Project expense tracking;
Professional Financial Reporting (including P&L, Balance Sheets);
Central DashBoard for ease of activity monitoring;
Global Access and many more.
According to Uche Aniche, 1Suite won the Port Harcourt edition of the EDC/ETISALAT Market Access Elevator Pitch back in October, 2013.

You can find out more about the workings of 1Suite on their YouTube channel or signup at 1suite.com.ng

Another startup
Doesnt cut it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.