Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

#Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** (1196 Views)

SOLD Fresh, Clean & Affordable 2004 Lexus RX330 Ibadan 2.850m (foreign Used) / Fresh,clean Naija Used 2007 Honda City Selling Cheap 800k (Uber Standard) / Abuja Based!! Fresh Clean 2months Used 2010 Peugeot 407... Asking Price: ₦1.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Do you know anything about Roy65 Autos and Logistics?

If you don't, then you don't know nothing, but am gonna tell you something!!!

Roy65 Autos and Logistics is a reputable auto sales company with a pedigree, known for selling both Nigerian used and Foreign used vehicles.

We have a standard and its unbeateable.

Our cars are usually clean and crisp, with almost nothing to fix. If you have anything to fix, you will be well informed before leaving your home.

Give us a call today, and your request will be well taken care of.

Check out this 2008 Honda Accord... With nothing to fix.

Price.. 1.850m

Location.. Ibadan

Call/Whatsapp Roy65 Autos and Logistics on 07051408241 for more details

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 3:52am On Jul 13, 2017
More...

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 3:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Call/Whatsapp Roy65 Autos and Logistics on 07051408241 for more details

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Clean Right?

It can be yours...

Friday is coming...

Get this into your garage this weekend...

You will surely be glad you did!!!!!!

Cc... @daresco @davodyguy
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by davodyguy: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
kayjasper:
Clean Right?

It can be yours...

Friday is coming...

Get this into your garage this weekend...

You will surely be glad you did!!!!!!

Cc... @daresco @davodyguy

I saw this car on OLX/Jiji.

Not sure if it meets these

Mileage less than 100k
No single CEL and I mean it must not have been disconnected, cos i'll scan
Clean exterior. No harm if it has been painted, but must be very clean.
Clean interior, no seat/chair damage
Structural integrity of the hull must be intact
sound engine
sound gear
great suspension
One single previous owner in Nigeria from Tokunbo
Original custom paper.

I'll fix the rest

2 Likes

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
davodyguy:

I saw this car on OLX/Jiji.

Not sure if it meets these

Mileage less than 100k
No single CEL and I mean it must not have been disconnected, cos i'll scan
Clean exterior. No harm if it has been painted, but must be very clean.
Clean interior, no seat/chair damage
Structural integrity of the hull must be intact
sound engine
sound gear
great suspension
One single previous owner in Nigeria from Tokunbo
Original custom paper.

I'll fix the rest

Meets all these and trumps it.

Call and come for inspection with your scanner.

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by davodyguy: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
kayjasper:

Meets all these and trumps it.

Call and come for inspection with your scanner.

Are you for real? see number of lights on the cluster panel, when the car is idling

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5642114_img20170713031216_jpeg28c3b85c6549e7772d8df9dc2a065765

Abs light on
CEL on
TSA on

issues.

I don't have fuel to waste abeg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5642117_img20170713031152_jpeg1fd5d8c692d0b154ceb687a8c5c7771c
after purchase, panel beater and painter
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
davodyguy:

Are you for real? see number of lights on the cluster panel, when the car is idling

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5642114_img20170713031216_jpeg28c3b85c6549e7772d8df9dc2a065765

Abs light on
CEL on
TSA on

issues.

I don't have fuel to waste abeg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5642117_img20170713031152_jpeg1fd5d8c692d0b154ceb687a8c5c7771c
after purchase, panel beater and painter

Don't think you know much about "car lights".

All the stuff you see and u are mentioning comes on when the car starts will go off in some few seconds after engine comes on.

So a minor scratch on the bumpers is what you think will cost money? "Panel beater and painter".... U can't get a 100% clean Naija used car with no issues at all. If you want total clean in and out car, call us still... It's all about the budget!
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by davodyguy: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1 GAZZUZZ(
kayjasper:

All the stuff you see and u are mentioning comes on when the car starts will go off in some few seconds after engine comes on.

So a minor scratch on the bumpers is what you think will cost money? "Panel beater and painter".... U can't get a 100% clean Naija used car with no issues at all. If you want total clean in and out car, call us still... It's all about the budget!

As regard the highlighted text. You are the one that needs to learn about indicator lamps on the cluster panel.

I know honda Accord too well, as i have presently 2

Yes they come on when the ignition is on, as soon as you crank and the car start, they disappear immediately. I repeat, they disappear immediately and they do so in less than 3 sec.

For this car, it has issues and non of those indicators are going off even after 15 secs or 100 secs.

You're obviously lying about this indicators.

I'll tell you why you're being dishonest.

In my car and in most Honda cars, when you start the car at first start, the temperature stays at 'C' degree. It then rises gradually as the car warms up to somewhere below the halfway mark. For the car to warm up and the RMP to drop from 1500 to about 700, and for the temperature gauge to rise from C, it takes approximately two minutes at the minimum.

From the image of your car, the car was idling for minutes and not secs for everything to have regulated. see below
Hence, you lied when you claimed these 'lights' would only come on for secs and go off.

I know you want to sell the car on behalf of the owner and make your commission. I advice you to be honest.

I can't travel to Ibadan to buy garbage even if it is as cheap as 1.2M. My budget is even higher than that, but not to buy a junk car

The below car is also idling like yours.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5639928_img20170710wa0075_jpegf8dd41101475aa272392d923cad6cfdd
I wonder why all the indicators on this car disappeared and yours stayed on

1 Like

Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Selling...

Call /Whatsapp Roy65 Autos and Logistics on 07051408241 for more details
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by princetom1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
kayjasper:

Please make a correction at the bolded. Are u telling me, all the used car on Nigeria Road has 1 issue or d oda? Na gods dey use Tokunbo wey dem import come Nigeria? It's a personal thing, 1 person might neglect its vehicle, but another might care for it even more dan his own life, so, what are u saying? Please, don't just tell a lie to make sales
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by davodyguy: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:

Please make a correction at the bolded. Are u telling me, all the used car on Nigeria Road has 1 issue or d oda? Na gods dey use Tokunbo wey dem import come Nigeria? It's a personal thing, 1 person might neglect its vehicle, but another might care for it even more dan his own life, so, what are u saying? Please, don't just tell a lie to make sales

I'll share my experience.

Three weeks ago, my SUV threw up a CEL. I scanned myself and found P0140. Needed to be sure I cleared code, removed battery terminal and CEL came back on.

I knew it was Bank 1 Sensor2 cos car is over 100k miles and it was time for most electrical parts to expire. Instead of getting another Tokunbo, that might have been used for over 150k miles, I opted for a new one. I ordered from Aliexpress both Sensor 1 and 2. Both arrived this afternoon and boy O boy code was cleared and I drove home from work, no CEL came back on.

Noticed only sensor 2 was bad, but I changed both 1&2 with OEM brand new.

Of course I could have ignored the CEL, after all, it didn't prevent the car from moving since 27th of June, 2017 till 13th July, 2017.

Yet if I chose to sell the car today, will the car be in bad condition? People are very different. Some of us are extra careful and when we sell our Nigerian used cars, they may be better than some over used Tokunbo cars
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:

Getting a 100% Faultless car is possible.. If it's a Tokunbo or If it wasn't driven for long on Naija soil. When I mean fault I don't mean mechanical issues like engine or gear.

The other man was saying a small scratch on the bumpers will cost him painter and panel beater fees.. True... But at what cost? Less than 5k. Will you buy a car and not service it at least or change the whole tyres?

If it's the alignment or wheel balance, there will surely be some tune up to do.. That's what I mean by not being 100% Faultless.
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
davodyguy:

I'll share my experience.

Three weeks ago, my SUV threw up a CEL. I scanned myself and found P0140. Needed to be sure I cleared code, removed battery terminal and CEL came back on.

I knew it was Bank 1 Sensor2 cos car is over 100k miles and it was time for most electrical parts to expire. Instead of getting another Tokunbo, that might have been used for over 150k miles, I opted for a new one. I ordered from Aliexpress both Sensor 1 and 2. Both arrived this afternoon and boy O boy code was cleared and I drove home from work, no CEL came back on.

Noticed only sensor 2 was bad, but I changed both 1&2 with OEM brand new.

Of course I could have ignored the CEL, after all, it didn't prevent the car from moving since 27th of June, 2017 till 13th July, 2017.

Yet if I chose to sell the car today, will the car be in bad condition? People are very different. Some of us are extra careful and when we sell our Nigerian used cars, they may be better than some over used Tokunbo cars

Okay.. I get you now.

Come along still with your scanner and mechanic... And let's see what issues come up and we can see where to meet mid way.
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
just passing by....... happy sales

Awon alakoba just calling my name anyhow.
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 4:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Selling....
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by princetom1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
kayjasper:

Okay.. I get you now.

Come along still with your scanner and mechanic... And let's see what issues come up and we can see where to meet mid way.
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Good Car
Re: #Sold #Sold **fresh Clean And Crispy.. 2008 Honda Accord In Ibadan*** by kayjasper(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sold Sold Sold

(1) (Reply)

Bus For Sale price reduce to 400k (SOLD) / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2009 Lexus ES350 - Clean Title! / 2014 Toyota Avalon XLE + Free Brand New Iphone X Or Samsung Galaxy Note 8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.