Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do (660 Views)

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by Akeelahtunez(m): 4:02am On Jul 13, 2017
what has the house of God turned into a place for scam? can u just imagine what the pastor said she should do all because she wants a miracle

Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Darling its a scam when did pastor turn to a baby factory
Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by potent5(m): 4:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Terribly sacrilegious things we condone and tolerate from pastors. Even those whose silence emboldens the excesses of these pastors, and thereby allow the name of God to be made a mockery of, will not be spared from the wrath of God to come.

1 Like

Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by braimeddy: 4:21am On Jul 13, 2017
May God free us from the hands of these hungry pastors

1 Like

Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Some pastors be running a ponzi organisation in the name of church.GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43am On Jul 13, 2017
grin Sorry to say but u r a DUMBO or better a maga to d pastor.

sorry about your situation tho...Sometimes I also fail to understand how God works
Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by hopefulLandlord: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2017
oksy
Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by Zaheertyler(m): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2017
laff wan tear my belle.. women be seeing pastors like God ...
Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by pressplay411(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2017
This has to be fake story. No one can be this stupid no matter how desperate.

1 Like

Re: All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do by An2elect2(f): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2017
pressplay411:
This has to be fake story. No one can be this stupid no matter how desperate.
It's simple. When you refuse to genuinely seek God, He gives you over to a reprobate mind...an incomprehensibly stupid mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Fills Basket With Water At Ooni's Palace / Hardcore Truth On Marriage: David Oyedepo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.