Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph (48155 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by dan2090: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
humblenature:
BEND DOWN SELECT AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE O.. E NEVER LATE O.. SOMETHING LIKE DIS

11TH..EUROPE PARTIZAN VS BUDCONOST ..... (0-1)1H 1.50 ODDS

11TH ICELAND KEFLAVIC VS KOPAVOGUR ........ 1 1.44 ODDS

12TH EUROPE U 19 ENGLAND VS CECH ........ 1 1.60 ODDS

12TH EUROPE INTER BAKU VS FOLA ...... 1 1.42 ODDS

12TH EUROPE MALMO VS VADAR SKOPJE.. ......1 1.30 ODDS

13TH BRAZIL FLAMENGO VS GREMIO ......... 1 2.0 ODDS

14TH IRELAND FINHARPS HS BOHEMEANS. .. 1XU4.5 1.50 ODDS

14TH IRELAND SHELBORNE VS WEXFORD 1.. 1.60 ODDS

15TH DENMARK COPENHAGEN VS AALBORG 1 . 1.40 ODDS

Baba Na ur person forecast b dis?
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by galadima77(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cos I'm a Barca I never liked this guy but he's sort if touched me with his humility in many ways. He's earned everything that's come his way. Love him it hate him, he's defined success through hardwork
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
kingjabz:
Nice one Just two legs making billions undecided God bless my hustle pretty hard

Let money,banana,everything fall on me
AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
JNBoss:
Real Madrid Footballer, Christiano Ronaldo show off his chiselled abs as he poses for a photograph with family members including oldest son Cristiano Jr, who stands front left in a pair of green swimming shorts, sisters Elma and Katia Aveiro, older brother Hugo, mother Maria Dolores and nephew Rodrigo.

His Spanish Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez was also pictured in another photo where cristiano plays with one of his twins.

Family Goals.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/cristiano-ronaldo-poses-with-entire.html

Na him born all those children?
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by bcbones: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
na only ronaldo fine for there....obviously his good look is a result of enhancement, well sha money is good bt family is the greatest..................luv my fams like kilode....both blood n water.

Send friendly payment reminders on past due invoices to your customers and get paid online with acuteinvoice
www.acuteinvoice.com
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by Mktlol: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
ororo and family tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by ALAYORMII: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's the white man's culture. Just like ours when young girls go topless!

Don't judge

Nude family picture sounds like condemning them to an eternity in hell??

And as for the culture thingy, nudity is actually not a white man's culture

Look back to their past and see that their prostitutes even cover up more than the so called culture of nudity now
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by YelloweWest: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Nude family picture sounds like condemning them to an eternity in hell??

And as for the culture thingy, nudity is actually not a white man's culture

Look back to their past and see that their prostitutes even cover up more than the so called culture of nudity now
I guess their culture has changed cos now bikinis are very much acceptable for them.

My point is Nigerians like to claim righteous. Meanwhile we also have a culture of semi nudity.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by condomuser: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Its like that everywhere, his older brother is a lazy man grin

nrexzy:
His older brother doh shocked shocked
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph by Smily202(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
kingjabz:

How far

Your own dey smell on a normal day?

Like ur own too. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Touching!!the Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.