Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,971,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB (14139 Views)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by adajoe555: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
this one weak. at this age I was busy with my education, she is busy fucking guys this generation is cursed
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by mikolo80: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
adajoe555:
this one weak. at this age I was busy with my education, she is busy fucking guys this generation is cursed
and she will get husband while you will get cucumber
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by adajoe555: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
and she will get husband while you will get cucumber

if I insult someone now they will say ladies on Nairaland like insulting people.

silence is the best answer. so lemme hold my peace

1 Like

Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by mikolo80: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
adajoe555:

if I insult someone now they will say ladies on Nairaland like insulting people.

silence is the best answer. so lemme hold my peace
why will you insult. did I insult or state a fact. even feminists don't get feminism. they think they can be equal to men which is a fruitless journey.do you see men deceiving themselves trying to be what they are not
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by egopersonified(f): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
adonbilivit:

Who snap the pictures? Abeg make this world no pass 2018 o.
very funny
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
you think say she mumu like you. she de arrange her own husband now before its too late
grin grin grin lie of the century.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by geewahh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
shame, even look at the so-called boyfriend, undecided[quote author=SirMichael1 post=58401743][/quote]
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by mikolo80: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mcy56:

grin grin grin lie of the century.
she's being proactive. Mowu bet am she go husband before Mrs career
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Mcy56(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
she's being proactive. Mowu bet am she go husband before Mrs career
grin grin grin Proactive my foot in this 21st century! Just pitied her because she's doing this out of ignorance. The boy go just gbadun am so tey come dump am like piece of rag
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Kakamorufu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
expensiveguyman:
she is a product of a failed family
another angle
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Makaveli4real(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Weather 4 two!
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by mikolo80: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mcy56:

grin grin grin Proactive my foot in this 21st century! Just pitied her because she's doing this out of ignorance. The boy go just gbadun am so tey come dump am like piece of rag
she still beta pass hard to get mumus
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by malificent(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Messed up planet
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Princesum(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
In the next two months, they'll be captioned 'ex'
take it or leave
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Okezra: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Lenovo S810t for just 16,000 at Lagos
1.0gb running Memory, 8gb ROM.
Call/whatsapp me with 07018436335.
Perfectly sound.
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Deckline(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
You live long when you mind your business.. OP,Mind your business and live long
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]mûmu
Re: Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB by Kyrestas: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
9japeace:

The Nigerian Facebook community has been buzzing over the last few hours as a teenager attempts to break the internet by posting a picture of her kissing her boyfriend on Facebook.

Reasons for the debate are because many are of the opinion that the girl in question is too young to have a boyfriend, not to even go as far as posting intimate pictures on social media.

While morality is the subject in this discussion, some others seem to stand behind her and encourage/applaud her courage.

What is your take on this issue? Brave or lacking home training? See more photo below: http://9japeace.com/aigoo-where-is-her-parents-see-the-kind-of-pictures-this-young-pretty-girl-posted-on-facebook-that-has-got-people-talking/
No any evidents what is her name? prove it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? / Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.