Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,733 members, 7,948,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK (28724 Views)

PDP Will Never Return To Power, Tinubu Boasts / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / "Buhari Is NOT Better, He Will NEVER Return, Osinbajo STOP The Lies” – Fani Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Muba201(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Instead of u to pray for him u are here lambasting him.
What the vice said was that
"Yemi Osinbajo yesterday announced that his ailing boss, President Buhari was “recuperating fast” and will return home “very soon” after he visited Buhari at the London hospital where he is being treated for an unspecified illness."
It was never said specifically that he is coming
It was only said that"very soon" he will be back
Understand day phrase

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by vedaxcool(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
2chainzz:
Dude I don't know why I hate you so much, Islamic fanatic
[/s]

[img[/img] tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Praktikals(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Vioncy:

which woman would want to be obsessed with such a fool ...
Like attracts like.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by mufadem2012: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
omo wait o, help ask FFK. will he replace him ?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by misano(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

You never had any for him. If you think ot is easy control your household first.

If I voted for Buhari & I had respect for Osinbanjo got will richly bless me. & if I voted Buhari & had a lot of respect for Osinbanjo may ur generation be cursed.

Joking, don't say what U don't know.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by johnbuck81(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oblang:

Wait for fayose to release his purported pictures...
buhari has turn Nigeria into a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by johnbuck81(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

See video grin grin
that pic is like 4years ago.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Psoul(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
obinna4Jesus:
Yet to comprehend how vicious our thoughts for a fellow human being could be. If FFK's parent were alive and someone insults them or make negative remarks about them, I doubt if he will handle it kids gloves. Yet he has continually insulted the president of our country without Looking back ever since his party lost to APC in the last general elections. For crying out loud he should be able to separate the office of the president from his party. I have no qualms if he disagrees or makes negative comments about his party or critique some of his policies but to keep insulting and wishing PMB death is completely unacceptable. Looking forward to a time in our history as a nation when politics of bitterness and rancour will be a thing of the past. To put it mildly, Chief FFK hasn't covered himself in glory viz-a-viz his continual invectives on the person of PMB. Buy the truth and sell it not.

My brother, your comparison here is illogical. If FFK has other 5 brothers and they make contributions, keep the money in one purse in case of emergency. Eventually their father falls sick and FFK happens to take the father to a far away hospital where the other 5 children don't have access to him. Meanwhile, FFK is using that family money for transport to visit their father, medical bill and other bills and the other brothers are still contributing to that purse and FFK is not telling them how much he is using and they don't even kw if their father is still alive or not.

Tell me my good brother, if u are part of this family how will you feel.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
yemmight:
It will never be well with FFK.
You so pained. LOL....
Hello fella, Oloye agba Femi Fani-Kayode is balling. Living large.
The ego tete vegetable in London sickbed/mortuary called mollah buhari needs your attention.
Loooooool.....
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by cyrilamx(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tchinaidi:
lf a born again,tongue talking filled with the holy ghost pastor can fabu like this under the guise of politicking,then I guess deres virtually no hope for this country.
didn't Abraham the "father of faith", one who spoke with God, lie to prevent the King from taking his wife and killing him? Even Isaac also lied. What able Jacob that deceived his father to corner the blessing meant for his elder bros. Didn't God still bless them? Bros wisdom requires you choose ur words in a state of dilemma.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Nigeria’s Ike Onwubuya, Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo yesterday announced that his ailing boss, President Buhari was “recuperating fast” and will return home “very soon” after he visited Buhari at the London hospital where he is being treated for an unspecified illness.

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode doesn’t believe that one bit.

Read what he just shared on Twitter:

@MBuhari is NOT better and he will NEVER return as President.His situation is pathetic and critical.@ProfOsinbajo STOP the lies!
Nigerians have a RIGHT to know the truth. Stop the cover up and show us our President! Put him in front of a camera and let him talk!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/885362587499732992

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/buhari-not-better-will-never-return-osinbajo-stop-lies-ffk.html

How FFK take know?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by pellummy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hardeysolution:
and you're an animal ryt
Hardeysolution:
and you're an animal ryt
Hardeysolution:
and you're an animal ryt

monkey bah?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by emmaitive(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And if he returns,all of ffk supporters and he himself shall perish
and if he does nt return??
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by benzion72(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
I beg make the man no come back, he should stay back for London. now garri price done reduce roofing sheet done reduce even diesel price done reduce if he come back price go jump again
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Zedoo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Watching that osibanjo interview it was TOO obvious he was lying....him and femi adesina were forcing smiles at the camera too much.....I could see through all of it....
No discussion was held with buhari....none
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by manfolly: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am just short of words...I dont knw why Nigeria politicians cant be real just for once...I just av to be sincere with you guyz....APC is worst than PDP..

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by semyman: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
FFK; Your are a waste and nothing descending from you shall out live you
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by semyman: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
You trusted the poison you people administered so much? but God has put you, your collaborators and cohorts to an everlasting shame.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by softboi10: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
And what has ffk said that u pulled out his parents ?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
jumobi1:

Leaders lie all the time. Sometimes it's in the country's best interest. If PMB is truly sick and PYO admits it against the cabals wishes then he can be assassinated or unjustly overthrown which can turn Nigeria upside down.....Basically when a leader lies, its sometimes in the country's best interest based on the totality of circumstances.
oboy see twisting by a Yoruba boy who takes your tribe serious again even s pastor
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by softboi10: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Psoul post=58414864]

My brother, your comparison here is illogical. If FFK has other 5 brothers and they make contributions, keep the money in one purse in case of emergency. Eventually their father falls sick and FFK happens to take the father to a far away hospital where the other 5 children don't have access to him. Meanwhile, FFK is using that family money for transport to visit their father, medical bill and other bills and the other brothers are still contributing to that purse and FFK is not telling them how much he is using and they don't even kw if their father is still alive or not.

Tell me my good brother, if u are part of this family how will you feel.[nice one bro]
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by jumobi1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
oboy see twisting by a Yoruba boy who takes your tribe serious again even s pastor

Since when was Imo part of Yoruba land? Everything isn't tribalism. Sometimes it's ok to exercise patience and reasoning.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by ddippset(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Funny thing is that the day Buhari returns they will still say 'why is he so emaciated can he function?' Let God be the judge. If God wants Buhari back no one can stop it. A lot of people love to play God, since no one will slap them for it. And they do it without fear.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by baganas: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's important to note that a picture or video of pmb wouldn't have change waillers opinion. There will always be an excuse. It's a photoshop. Speaking from experience. Remember the first time he was out. Pmb is sick but recuperating. There is acting president we all have confidence in. Stop wailling, is not good for your health
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by jumobi1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
baganas:
It's important to note that a picture or video of pmb wouldn't have change waillers opinion. There will always be an excuse. It's a photoshop. Speaking from experience. Remember the first time he was out. Pmb is sick but recuperating. There is acting president we all have confidence in. Stop wailling, is not good for your health

Collectively Nigerians pay the man. He owes us updates on his health status. It's important the citizens are confident in their leader. Sadly he doesn't see that. Nigerians voted for him.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by aioluwa: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Buhari and all his supporters shall perish first for all the great lies told to Nigerians angry

When u point a finger at someone, four of ur own fingers are pointing right back at u!

You have condemned yourself with your last statement.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Dmano: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am sad at dis development as it seems we are in a circle,God will help us. Meanwhile if u are in need of a good housekeepers,nannies,cooks/ chefs, drivers, laundry man, cleaners etc. Then call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 08186153076. If u are in lagos
Re: "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK by Psoul(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=softboi10 post=58420654][/quote]

Softboi, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Channels TV, Social Media Warriors Over Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.