Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (22770 Views)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / [BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by bantudra: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
PrettyGaby:

yep.

nice.... grin
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ojiofor: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Orji Kalu want us to continue participating in election system that produces the likes of him,Okezie Ikpeazu and his master Ochendo Ibeku?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I want to commit suicide because of nnmadi kanu.
I am madly in love with him,he is so neat,handsome,fearless,rich,bold and commands so much respect in the world.
That is my dream man,i am tired of masturbating with his pictures.and getting so wet anytime I hear hear his voice.
I just want him to prove to me that he is also a hero in bed.i want him to fucck me untill I bled.
Yes I am a yoruba girl but my heart has chosen nnmadi kanu.

your clownish act and unnecessary social drama is appalling and insensitive

you want to FCK KANU, of course everyone knows he love olosho

but your last sentence define stupidity in a psychological way. do u enjoy being stupid that much? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Godhand04(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheAngry1:
I don't even know why we are discussing Nnamdi Kanu, arrest the ideeeot and pin him to a metal lock in Kuje Prison. IPOB members will only shout, NOTHING will happen, absolutely NOTHING. No be today we begin lock up miscreants.

God blast you my brother. U commot the words from my mouth. Or FG should just snipe the wawa. Agent 47 style. How u see am?? ?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ever8054: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dainfamous:
Oct 1 is coming start from there stop spitting smelly saliva all over the place
e pain am....

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Donald7610: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
chimex4u2:
pls try receive small sense. Do u think when Biafra comes u ve right to inherit anything?
Sorry o Lawyer
Where were you in the Nigeria civil war
ASk your fellow BIAFRANs about their lost in properties
Even lost properties in Rivers State and all the entire Northern Nigeria Except Yoruba Land.
Yoruba were so Merciful and Accommodating to Biafran
They preserved their properties till they return
Ask those that witnessed it

Forget Yoruba These days
Everybody they Hungry
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by amachuk(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Caseless:
grin
One thing I noticed first about nnamdi kanu is the 'gargantuan' cognitive dissonance associated with him and crypto delusion that lives in his head. And I can assure you that what will destroy that anhedral agitator is inherent in him and will come from him.
Your are just a noisy illiterate.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Masterclass32: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kalu vs Kanu. Battle of the k's.
For once, Orji Kalu is right.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Masterclass32: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by genearts(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Warship:

You don't understand the implications of a boycott on the Nigerian state and Igbo leadership in particular

Let me enlighten ignorant Afonjas

This will send a strong message to the world that Nnamdi Kanu is in Charge of the East

His words becomes a law

Once he gives out instructions, the Igbo youths will quickly obey

That is why I laugh at fools shouting military coup

Because the Igbos now have a unified leadership in IPOB that will cease the opportunity to break away through a violent anti coup induced United Nations Referendum

message?? You want to sacrifice the political stability, development, peace and progress of anambra state just to "send a message"??

Smh

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by steppins: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Caseless:
grin
One thing I noticed first about nnamdi kanu is the 'gargantuan' cognitive dissonance associated with him and crypto delusion that lives in his head. And I can assure you that what will destroy that anhedral agitator is inherent in him and will come from him.
All this big grammar on top of Nnamdi Kanu matter? Yet, you'll make us believe your people don't care and they can be on their own.
The difference between your people and ours are very clear.
We're tired of living in a country with no direction and no future. We'd rather create our country and suffer to make it better.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by steppins: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Masterclass32:
Of course, he is. Why won't he be? Anybody who's against secession is right. Unity beggar.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by vinovien: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
It has been said, my people die due to ignorance!

I see you people calling Orji foolish, he is not!!!

The greed and quest for money, and heavy betrayal by Igbo is so much that Biafra should never be discussed!!

Common election in the south East you will kill your own brother to be victorious.

You never want to be ruled, men of the south!!

I am sure after agitating for Biafra and you get it, we will have to stay 4years fighting for power among ourselves! Continue being a tog for Nnamdi!!
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by praise1705(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

easy for you to say or would I say type on ur phone

have u physically presented yourself for any?

sit at home is easy but protesting or showing solidarity to such a cause, we no go see ur face
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by DrGoodmanFather: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
“I wish they will understand where the world is going; none of the world powers supports the division of Nigeria.

Kalu said it all. The US and Britain will never allow division.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Eportal123: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

Even though I don't support biafra, you said it all. You make intelligence look more awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by holywahala19(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
I think kanu should start with Abia state 1st 4 dat his "No election" rally, Btw I don't y some dumb heads would label u as an afonja if ur against biafra, dats sickening,
Just take a look at dis 1
that's bad mehn.
KANU should stop taking advantage of some poor and illiterates Masses.
let them not allow other party to seize this opportunity and hijack power as a result of this sit at home idea of a thing.

we Trafford big boys condemn this.

Bentley.
Trafford, UK.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Masterclass32: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Of course, he is. Why won't he be? Anybody who's against secession is right. Unity beggar.
Unity beggar. What a title. cheesy
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by VULCAN(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lazy fellow.

Waiting to collect fish that another man has suffered to catch

Donald7610:
BIAFRA
Not a Legal entity yet
keep calm

THAT IS HOW APC LOST IN RIVERS STATE
THEY BOYCOTT ELECTION
THE FEW VOTES GO TO WIKE

Am planing to inherit all my Igbo friends house in Lagos when the Biafra is accepted by the world, not all the Agidi, propaganda caries around
Meet too dey in hurry to be Multiple land LORD
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Donald7610: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
VULCAN:
Lazy fellow.

Waiting to collect fish that another man has suffered to catch

It's a joke not real
More so I said my friends
Meaning it going to be in agreement
Learn to criticize politely, it makes you look more pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.