Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! (752 Views)

Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! by Gentlewitch(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
I've always been attracted to older women, even since high school. I had this massive crush on my English teacher, Mrs. Esther (How could I forget the name?)

My friends said I was sick and the act was abnormal but I didn't see anything wrong with it at all. I've been in two relationships and they were both older. The beautiful thing about dating an older woman is, you get less drama. Besides that there's this uniqueness about them that just blows me away each time. Here are my top 10 reasons why I think older women are bae.

1. She knows what she wants and how to get it:
You don't even have to worry too much about trying to please an older woman, she knows what she already wants and isn't ashamed to tell you what it is. You will be shocked that she knows how to please you in areas you didnt know existed.

2. Flattering:
She likes to say nice things to make you feel wonderful about yourself which you rarely get from younger girls. These remarks are often times pretty genuine too, they make you want to go the extra mile.

3. Less pressure:
Unlike dating a younger girl, an older woman has her own problems so she doesn't have time to ask you for this or that, instead she understands what you go through as a younger man who has just started life. That is why when you're on a date with her, she wants to pay the bills, that is why she wants you to follow your dreams, and generally take care of you. That's what they're all about, to Carter to you.

4. The sex can be likened to Eden:
What can I say, the sex is always mind blowing. The other beautiful thing about it is she initiates it, unlike a younger girl who wants you to start everything. She is willing to try new styles with you, she will teach a few styles too and let you control the wheel. Though she's older but when it comes to sex, she wants you to control her and give her your everything because that's all she'll ever ask of you. Your love.

5. She doesn't have time reading meaning into things:
Ever had a younger girlfriend who keeps making excuses or complaining about petty things and all that sensitive stuff? Unlike them older woman come straight with you and it will be wise if you come straight with her too and that's it, problem solved.

https://thoughtballon..com.ng/2017/07/10-reasons-why-older-women-are-bae.html?m=1

Read the rest on the ThoughtBallon blog.. thanks!

Re: 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! by swiz123(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't copy someone's post on nairaland and expect us to read it again or maybe make home page.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! by Kondomatic(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
*in Mercy Johnson's voice* You're a lazybian

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
We dan hiyear you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! by crismark(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
2ru talk tho...younger gals can be very selfish, all dey tink abt is wat u ll do 4 dem. #dateLadiesNotGirls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her / 7 Proven Ways To Keep Your Penis Healthy And Strong / Strange Things You Likely Didn't Know .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.