Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni (764 Views)

American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence / Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni by DonQuix(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Remember Tola, the lady reported to have used a framed picture of her groom to represent him on their wedding? She’s now a mother.

Tola became a viral sensation after her wedding pictures hit the Internet some years ago, in which she used a frame to get married in the absence of her husband who was abroad then.

Two years later, she’s thanking God for her blessed marriage. Read what she shared below;

“2 Years And HE Still Remains The Same Yesterday, Today And Forever. I Married My Own Husband Because He’s Baba Overdo .Frame Or No Frame, Your Happiness Is What Should Be Paramount To You Irrespective Of How It Goes Down. .Destiny Must Take It’s Own Cause. If YOU DINE WITH THE PIGS, PEOPLE WILL REFER TO YOU AS ONE. Only God Deserves All The GLORY.”….

Article From: http://www.myowngist.info/2017/07/lady-who-wedded-framed-picture-in-place.html

Re: Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni by DonQuix(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Ancestors

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni by thorpido(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2017
God for you.
My daughter no dey do that nonsense sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
DonQuix:
Ancestors

grin
Re: Lady Who Wedded A Framed Picture In Place Of Her Absent Husband Shares Testimoni by chii8(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
She tried oooo

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me / closed / Caught In The Act: When You're The Only Man In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.