Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) (724 Views)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events / Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Beaf: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2010
===Fast forward to the year 2020===

The country that used to be called Nigeria is no more, consumed by greed, rank stupidity, "praying" at the wrong times, tribalism, corruption and raw lust for power.

The video below, is how I choose to remember what could have been a great and proud country, packed with patriotism and satisfaction.
Sadly, those days are now long. In 2011, the unattended stresses tugging at the seams of our nationhood, shattering it into several pieces; the new nations of Arewa, Biafra, Middle Belt, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Confederation were formed.

Economic, technological and military alliances were formed between the nations of Biafra, Middle Belt, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Confederation. Soft loans and cooperation were provided by the oil bearing areas to nations within the alliance.
Arewa refused alliances with any of the former Nigerian regions on account of their declaration of an Islamic republic and hostilities in Southern Kaduna, Jos area, Abuja and the former Niger state. Arewa is currently in merger talks with Niger and Chad.

The Niger Delta Confederation is currently in talks with Cameroon for the return of Bakassi Peninsula. A referendum of its residents went overwhelmingly in favour of Niger Delta citizenship.

Please enjoy the video.
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0JwRW4_jo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by SEFAGO(m): 4:56am On Feb 03, 2010
Haha, you forgot the part where oil companies took their business elsewhere grin

Arewa is currently in merger talks with Niger and Chad.

U wish, this isnt happening, my favorite though grin
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Beaf: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

Haha, you forgot the part where oil companies took their business elsewhere grin

U wish, this isnt happening, my favorite though  grin

Sweet crude and piece have a way of provoking very strong "come back" emotions in oil companies. grin
. . .But, like all responsible oil producing nations, the Niger Delta Conferderation will look to indegenise the oil industry to a sensible degree.
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 03, 2010
yawn for real
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Beaf: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
tpia.:

yawn for real

Why? Can you not see the collapse and decay all around you?
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by citizenY(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Beaf,

I follow tpia yawn. you suppose join nollywood.

Only you will require a scriptwriter.

It will be a bad ending for Cameroun to give back Bakassi becos e no go happen.

Maybe you can produce some Tom ad Jerry films or some series like Incredible Hulk.

Maybe some musical documentaries too. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no Know say you no like me reach dis level grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Beaf: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
citizenY:

@Beaf,

I follow tpia yawn. you suppose join nollywood.

Only you will require a scriptwriter.

It will be a bad ending for Cameroun to give back Bakassi becos e no go happen.

Maybe you can produce some Tom ad Jerry films or some series like Incredible Hulk.

Maybe some musical documentaries too. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no Know say you no like me reach dis level grin grin grin grin grin

It is instructive that I poted this article before the one here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-392314.0.html

I am quite sure the Niger Delta Confederation will not make gifts of its people to other nations, like they are merely inconsequential objects. The ship called Nigeria is sinking, the last planks will soon be swamped and submerged by national greed and stupidity.

Did you enjoy the video? grin
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by citizenY(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Beaf

I tried downloading with real player and it did not work. will use youtube downloader later.

Let me see if I can nominate you for an award at the Cannes Film Festival grin grin grin

As you wan abandon me now no more Nollywood. We get Kannywood for Kano but you must wear turban tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fond Memories Of Nigeria (fastforward 2020) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
Beaf:

Why? Can you not see the collapse and decay all around you?

the collapse and decay in your village has defied all outside intervention, I agree

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka On Cnn / Ex-efcc Investigator Killed In Abuja / Carlos Slim Helu Again! Bill Gates Toppled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.