Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons (527 Views)

1960bet Pay Me My #52800, They Are Thiefs, Payout For Three Weeks / I Pay out From My 1960bet Account But no Credit Alert / 1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons by sheggymi: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
I made a payout of #52800 on 1960bet on 25 of June 2017 and their platform say 2-3 working days and I was waiting for my money for hopefully at the end of the three days, I received no alert at all till today I called the customers care as usual and he told me my money is still pending that I will be paid this week not until I log into my account to deposit and play another game since all my money have been paid out I discovered my money have been reversed, sharpally I called the customers care again to complain it was another person entirely and she told me the money was reversed since 8 of July without me seeing anything ,,,,,, she told me they will pay me today or tomorrow since have made another payout... I believe I will still be here to give you news that have not been paid next week.... In brief don't even try to bet in 1960bet both in shop and online. They are thief
Re: Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons by doughziay: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg give me game
Re: Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons by doughziay: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
sheggymi:
I made a payout of #52800 on 1960bet on 25 of June 2017 and their platform say 2-3 working days and I was waiting for my money for hopefully at the end of the three days, I received no alert at all till today I called the customers care as usual and he told me my money is still pending that I will be paid this week not until I log into my account to deposit and play another game since all my money have been paid out I discovered my money have been reversed, sharpally I called the customers care again to complain it was another person entirely and she told me the money was reversed since 8 of July without me seeing anything ,,,,,, she told me they will pay me today or tomorrow since have made another payout... I believe I will still be here to give you news that have not been paid next week.... In brief don't even try to bet in 1960bet both in shop and online. They are thief

I need winning game. Thanks.
Re: Warning! Don't Bet On 1960bet, See Reasons by fatfam: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bros, dem don later pay you?

(1) (Reply)

Discovery / Pastor Adeboye’s Son Heads Newly Established Rccg’s N100 Million Record Label, O / How Do You Survive In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.