Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Best Time To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Love (633 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Have Sex? / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! / When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Love by tommee: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2010
Hi Every Body i just Had a 2 Hours lecture with my pastor and he has revealed to me that the best time to love and to be loved is wen u are down going through some difficulties in life.It all started wen i went to him for prayers in respect of my job status and after the prayers he asked me if i had a girl friend and i said no.And he said and i quote u are waiting 4 your job first which might be very disastrous the best time to love and to be loved is now,although the relationship might be boring without money or steady income but that is how to find true love and true friendz in our society today.If u get the job first u will find alot of beautiful and sofisticated lady and it will be easy for them to date u and for u to date them,becos your future might just be clearer to tthem by then and their comfort guaranteed.This year is your year and the time to love is now coz God loves u.End of quote.Come to think of it i have lost all my nysc female friendz becos of me not getting a job 2yrs after nysc y are girls like this.Well for now i think i am forgetting all of them and i am seriously searching for girls that have not gotten a job am sure we can weateher the storm together and probably get my Life time Buddy. (muyen_4real@yahoo.com)
Re: The Best Time To Love by factorv: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
Well tomme,wat ur pst said is a bit true.but i wl advice to look b4 u jump cos there's tym 4 evrytin good or bad

(1) (Reply)

Love Palava Na Wao / Long Term Dating / Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.