Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,216 members, 7,887,579 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... (827 Views)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan / 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Aminu212: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tariqa, shia, ahlusunna etc can goto Paradise if and only if they perform god deeds.

My aim of creating this thread is to bring all the Muslims together as one nation.

So lets talk about things that can bring about unity among us.

#My first contribution:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 97:
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran pro.

If you believe in this ayat then why the seperation.

1 Like

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aminu212:
Tariqa, shia, ahlusunna etc can goto Paradise if and only if they perform god deeds.

My aim of creating this thread is to bring all the Muslims together as one nation.

So lets talk about things that can bring about unity among us.

#My first contribution:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 97:
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran pro.

If you believe in this ayat then why the seperation.

In the same light does good deeds qualify a trinitarian christian paradise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
guru1234:

# Quran has condemned the trinity and trinitarians. There are some Christians that are not trinitarians. And there are some:

* That had never heard the message of Islam

* That had heard about Islam but in a very bad manners especially with fake representatives of Islam like Boko haram, Isis etc.

# In general, Allah says:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 69:

Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

* This verse is repeated in other suras in the Quran but suffice is the one in surah Maidah because it was the last surah, and none the verses inside it are not abrogated.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Aminu212: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
guru1234:

we are taking about Islam here bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
We can never be on the same path! Islam was one during the lifetime of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us beforehand that this Ummah would be divided as the previous nations were divided, as stated in the saheeh hadeeth:

Wahb ibn Baqiyyah told us from Khaalid from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr from Abu Salamah from Abu Hurayrah who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects.” This was narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan, Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab Sharh al-Sunnah .

It was reported from ‘Awf ibn Maalik who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy-one sects, one of which is in Paradise and seventy are in the Fire. The Christians were divided into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which are in the Fire and one is in Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, “ Al-Jamaa’ah .”
Sunan Ibn Maajah, no. 3982.

What is meant by al-Jamaa’ah is the ‘aqeedah and actions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his Companions.

So we can never be one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, “ Al-Jamaa’ah .”
Sunan Ibn Maajah, no. 3982.

What is meant by al-Jamaa’ah is the ‘aqeedah and actions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his Companions.

So we can never be one!

# First, you have quoted two versions of that hadith. It remains one version really.

1. The hadith only states Ummah will be divided into 73, without the part of Question and answer.

2. The second version include question and answer part as we have seen above pointing to "al-Jama'ah". Al-Jama'ah here means nothing but "general congregation of the Muslim Ummah under an Imam with same aqeedah".

3. The third version, instead of the reply, "al-jama'ah" ended up with, "What I am upon and my Companions.”

* Unfortunately, you have stylishly used this reply of third version as the meaning of the second version. That's an obvious desperation. The Sunni Sheik, Dr. Yassir al-Qadhi and Prof. Tariq Ramadan held a reasonable session on this topic some years back. You can easily search it on YouTube to enlighten yourself.

* The fact however, in these two versions that recorded Q&A, is that:

= Not all sahabah died on the path of the Prophet. In fact in Mutawattir hadith documented by Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, Nabi prophesied the apostasy and running into BID'AH of some prominent sahabah after him.

= The al-Jama'ah (congregation of the Muslim Ummah under an Imam with same aqeedah) was never one in ideology. The foundation of division into sects and factions started with the sahabah themselves. They cursed, abused, wage war, and killed themselves on issues. Today, none of Ahlu Sunnah, shia, Sufi etc has a "sect" is unified within itself under one Imam with same Aqeedah.

4. Shia also have Mutawattir hadith of this hadith of 73 sects with their own version of Q&A identification of the saved sect pointing towards, "the path of Rasul and ahlulbayt", just like the popular Sunni-Shi'a Hadith Thaqalain (two weighty things) .

# So, at the end what do we have?

1. Between Sunni-Shia: I am the right path, you are the wrong

2. Between Sunni divisions: I am the right path, you are the wrong

3. Between Shia divisions: I am the right path, you are the wrong.

Qur'an have a far better option only if we care to listen.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Quran has condemned the trinity and trinitarians. There are some Christians that are not trinitarians. And there are some:

* That had never heard the message of Islam

* That had heard about Islam but in a very bad manners especially with fake representatives of Islam like Boko haram, Isis etc.

# In general, Allah says:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 69:

Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

* This verse is repeated in other suras in the Quran but suffice is the one in surah Maidah because it was the last surah, and none the verses inside it are not abrogated.

Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them. (Al-Ma'idah 5:73)

(O Muhammad SAW): "I am only a man like you. It has been inspired to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord." (Al-Kahf 18:110)

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). (Al-Fatihah 1:5)
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

* That had never heard the message of Islam.

The scholars of tauheed said ALLAH did not give excuse of ignorance to the trinitarians and they use this ayah as hujjah

And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify," lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware of this." (Al-A'raf 7:172)
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2017
First, it seem you just want to reply. It is obvious you are not reading, for my statements are clear. Allah condemned trinity and trinitarians, that I said clearly. Unfortunately you went ahead quoting ayah on trinity.

Second, I brought about group of Christians:

1. That are not trinitarians

2. That Islam never reached them, meaning they remain Christian their entire life

3. Islam reach them but in a very bad manner with bad information that makes it impossible for them to embrace.

Hence, the ayah I quoted in surah al-Maidah: 69 obviously has something to do with them (and some other group). Unfortunately, people like you run away from that ayah saying, "you must be Muslim Only before entering Jannah".

Now to this below:
guru1234:

The scholars of tauheed said ALLAH did not give excuse of ignorance to the trinitarians and they use this ayah as hujjah

And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify," lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware of this." (Al-A'raf 7:172)

# Are we discussing "excuse to the trinitarians"? My excuse are only for those three groups highlighted above. Then we also have group under "mustad'afun" (the babies, the mentally ill, the morons etc). Please brother, read well and understand before you rush to comment.

Now to the ayah.
# @underlined, were you ever aware of that when it happened? Obviously, that was not in a cognitive state but a state of "spirit". Its not in a state of intellect, choice, freewill (i.e cognitive state).

# Our life has human begins in the womb of our mothers, and ability to choose start when we were born, mature intellectually and that is when Islamic rites, rules and regulations become obligatory on us.

# The verse you quote is open to interpretations. Of course, we can argue that trinitarians that:

1. are aware of Islamic submission of the concept of God, have no excuse

2. are not aware of the concept of God as Islam preached it. This could be further split into two:

a. What of his mental, rational and philosophical challenge to the concept of trinity? Many Christian convert have had this battle within themselves, questioning the rationale of 3 in 1 God before they even come across Islamic concept.

b. Some are/were born and programmed to believe in that trinity and they remain so till the rest of their life. Again, their case go back to point 1 (above).
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Aminu212:
we are taking about Islam here bro

# I agree with you. We should focus the discussion on Islam and Muslim sects only.

1 Like

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2017
TO ALBAQIR
1. Please which christian sect or group is free from trinity and have not heard of the message of islam in this age of internet and advanced media where news about muslim and islam is everywhere? as concerning your second point "That Islam never reached them, meaning they remain Christian their entire life"

With regard to this your statements;
What of his mental, rational and philosophical challenge to the concept of trinity? Many Christian convert have had this battle within themselves, questioning the rationale of 3 in 1 God before they even come across Islamic concept.

As for those who distanced themselves from the shirk of trinity and the belief that ALLAH beget a son, of course this cannot be called 'Christians', you can say what about the Jehovah witnesses? This are people that deny the hereafter, rejecting the existence of paradise and hell

Allah says;
Say, (O Muhammad): "Shall We tell you who will be the greatest losers in respect of their works?
It will be those whose effort went astray in the life of the world and who believe nevertheless that they are doing good.
Those are the ones who refused to believe in the revelations of their Lord and that they are bound to meet Him(hereafter). Hence, all their deeds have come to naught, and We shall assign no weight to them on the Day of Resurrection.

NO CHRISTIAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH NOW IS UPON GUIDANCE, THIER LEVEL OF KUFR MIGHT DEFER.
WE SHALL NEVER BE ONE WITH THE GRAVE WORSHIPERS WHO CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2017
guru1234:
TO ALBAQIR
1. Please which christian sect or group is free from trinity and have not heard of the message of islam in this age of internet and advanced media where news about muslim and islam is everywhere? as concerning your second point "That Islam never reached them, meaning they remain Christian their entire life"

With regard to this your statements;
What of his mental, rational and philosophical challenge to the concept of trinity? Many Christian convert have had this battle within themselves, questioning the rationale of 3 in 1 God before they even come across Islamic concept.

As for those who distanced themselves from the shirk of trinity and the belief that ALLAH beget a son, of course this cannot be called 'Christians', you can say what about the Jehovah witnesses? This are people that deny the hereafter, rejecting the existence of paradise and hell

Allah says;
Say, (O Muhammad): "Shall We tell you who will be the greatest losers in respect of their works?
It will be those whose effort went astray in the life of the world and who believe nevertheless that they are doing good.
Those are the ones who refused to believe in the revelations of their Lord and that they are bound to meet Him(hereafter). Hence, all their deeds have come to naught, and We shall assign no weight to them on the Day of Resurrection.

NO CHRISTIAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH NOW IS UPON GUIDANCE, THIER LEVEL OF KUFR MIGHT DEFER.
WE SHALL NEVER BE ONE WITH THE GRAVE WORSHIPERS WHO CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM

# Kindly overrule the ayah 69 of sura al-Maidah. Overrule it please.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Hibrahym: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
1 The Poster hid his identity until he started talking about Yasir Qadhi and Taariq Ramadhaan (this one that doesn't his right from the left, rather he is worse). Yep! I now understood why he will be saying these craps.

If u've ever took a basic class on Science of Hadith (Not from Yasir and his cohort of course), u will know there is bringing together of similar narrations to complete one another. Of course Tariq forgot to mention this.

SO IN SHORT, THOSE NARRATIONS ARE COMPLEMENTS ONE ANOTHER.

1b. So u want to leave out the Narrations of our dear Prophet (peace be upon him) for ur dear Yasir and Tariq, huh?
بل أنتم قوم مجرمون.

So how do u offer the 5 daily Solawaat, if not for the Ahadith?

2. AS For the most crazy Raafidhi in the house, if u are talking about your Raafidhi belief, then u and Christian, Jews etc are the same.
But we're talking about What has been revealed to the Prophets and messagers, the understanding of the Companions. In that regard, Jews(in the sense of worship, not a Nation), Christians, Anybody that calls upon other than Allah .... are all disbelievers.

I DON'T BLAME U FOR GETTING JEALOUS OF UR KUFFAR BROTHERS THOUGH, YOUR NEPHEW "AL-QARADHAAWI" ALSO HAVE SOME LOVE FOR THEM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them We have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.

If only the people of the Book had believed and been righteous We should indeed have blotted out their iniquities and admitted them to gardens of Bliss.

If only they had stood fast by the Law the Gospel and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course; but many of them follow a course that is evil.

O Apostle! proclaim the (Message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission: and Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject faith.

Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law the Gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

Those who believe (in the Qur'an) those who follow the Jewish (Scriptures) and the Sabians and the Christians any who believe in Allah and the Last Day and work righteousness on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve. [Al-maeda 65-69]

This is enough for those who intend to be guided
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, you have quoted two versions of that hadith. It remains one version really.

1. The hadith only states Ummah will be divided into 73, without the part of Question and answer.

2. The second version include question and answer part as we have seen above pointing to "al-Jama'ah". Al-Jama'ah here means nothing but "general congregation of the Muslim Ummah under an Imam with same aqeedah".

3. The third version, instead of the reply, "al-jama'ah" ended up with, "What I am upon and my Companions.”

* Unfortunately, you have stylishly used this reply of third version as the meaning of the second version. That's an obvious desperation. The Sunni Sheik, Dr. Yassir al-Qadhi and Prof. Tariq Ramadan held a reasonable session on this topic some years back. You can easily search it on YouTube to enlighten yourself.

* The fact however, in these two versions that recorded Q&A, is that:

= Not all sahabah died on the path of the Prophet. In fact in Mutawattir hadith documented by Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, Nabi prophesied the apostasy and running into BID'AH of some prominent sahabah after him.

= The al-Jama'ah (congregation of the Muslim Ummah under an Imam with same aqeedah) was never one in ideology. The foundation of division into sects and factions started with the sahabah themselves. They cursed, abused, wage war, and killed themselves on issues. Today, none of Ahlu Sunnah, shia, Sufi etc has a "sect" is unified within itself under one Imam with same Aqeedah.

4. Shia also have Mutawattir hadith of this hadith of 73 sects with their own version of Q&A identification of the saved sect pointing towards, "the path of Rasul and ahlulbayt", just like the popular Sunni-Shi'a Hadith Thaqalain (two weighty things) .

# So, at the end what do we have?

1. Between Sunni-Shia: I am the right path, you are the wrong

2. Between Sunni divisions: I am the right path, you are the wrong

3. Between Shia divisions: I am the right path, you are the wrong.

Qur'an have a far better option only if we care to listen.

Wetin this Rafidhi dey talk self? Are you even among the 73 sects self?

1 Like

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

ALLAH says in the following verses;

The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them We have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.

If only the people of the Book had believed and been righteous We should indeed have blotted out their iniquities and admitted them to gardens of Bliss.

If only they had stood fast by the Law the Gospel and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course; but many of them follow a course that is evil.

O Apostle! proclaim the (Message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission: and Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject faith.

Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law the Gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

Those who believe (in the Qur'an) those who follow the Jewish (Scriptures) and the Sabians and the Christians any who believe in Allah and the Last Day and work righteousness on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve. [Al-maeda 65-69]

This is enough for those who intend to be guided
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
guru1234

# Obviously, you are just copy-pasting without even understand what you are copying.

# About the people of the book, Allah used:

= Generic term in many ayah referring to them all.

= Specific term referring to "some from amongst them".

This is Surah Al-Bayyina, Verse 6:

Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

# Allah never condemned ALL of them.

# Now take a look at all the verses you posted trying to prove ALL of them will perish in hell. The last verse you quoted which I have already quoted nullify your fanatic interpretation.

guru1234:

ALLAH says in the following verses;

The Jews say: "

If only the people of the Book had believed and been righteous

guru1234:

Then Allah sealed everything with this ayah:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:

...surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Kaytixy: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?
2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?
3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kaytixy:
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;

# Alright. Am an open book.

Kaytixy:

1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?

# First, what do you mean by "just like other shia"? Perhaps you meant, " just like SOME shia". Am I right? Because if you say, "all" shia have that believe, obviously you are no different to those who judge and condemn "all Muslim" by the deeds of Muslim terrorists. Imagine a fraction of 0.2% out of 1.6billion.

# Second, right to your question. I (and 97% of Shia) do not believe Umm al-Mu'minin Aisha committed adultery.

However, there is a vibrant shia group led by "sheik Yassir Habib", based in the UK and fully protected by the UK government, this small group firmly believe Aisha committed adultery. They preached it especially on their website and satellite TV. This group also have their tentacles in few other European countries (e.g Imam Tawhidi in Australia, he's also enjoying the protection of Australian government to the fullest). This group follows a Mar'ja, Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi (Please note the name Sadiq Shirazi, not to mistaken it for other Shirazis).

# Third, it is one thing to believe in something, it is another thing to prove it. This Yasiri group submitted all their evidences in the shia books of ahadith. Unfortunately, not only that those ahadith which they used are either "da'if (weak) or mawdoo (fabricated)" but also never ever mention adultery. They only want to cause fasad. Hence, my claim of UK, Australian government given them maximum protection. Why? Such a thing stir up continuously the rift between Shia and Sunni worldwide especially in the middle east where Western power have interest.

# Fourth, a very good friend of mine have written a comprehensive book where he dissected all the evidences submitted by the Yasiris and exposed how worthless their evidences could be. He titled the book, "Aisha and the Yasiri slanders - defending the innocence of the Imams".

# Fifth, the claim of Aisha committing adultery was actually started by some Munafiqun from among the Sahabah. Qur'an testified to this in surah Nur. Allah cleared her of the lies labeled upon her. In fact, Aisha herself in some ahadith in sahih Muslim/Bukhari named few of those sahabah. One of whom she mentioned was Zaid Ibn Thabit, the popular poet of the Prophet. Although, in other hadith she claimed he had repented.

Lastly on this point, any other Shia apart from those Yasiris that have same view as them, is obviously born out of the same ignorance (following untenable evidences) or the usual hatred between Shia-Sunni. This is common in Pakistan. And that's one of the reasons the enmity between the Sunni and the Shia is at its peak. Funny enough, NO SUNNI, I repeat NO SUNNI can ever point out ONE authentic Shia hadith that accused Aisha of committing adultery. I dare anybody in the Sunni world. So, if any Sunni carry the news/propaganda, they only rely on the. satellite TV show of the Yasiris or books they wrote. Not that they have verify the authenticity of their claim in any reliable Shia books of hadith.

# Attached are the preface of the book.

In sha Allah, I will respond appropriately to other questions of yours.

Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by AlBaqir(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kaytixy:

2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?

# Just like Nabi says in the widely reported hadith al-Hawd that some sahabah will " Apostatised" after him. However, the word "Apostasy" in that hadiths never meant they will or they renounce(d) Islam for other religion. It meant, they committed "BID'AH (religious innovation)".

# The term "Kufar" which you specifically talked about (which is also used in some shia authentic hadith in connection to some sahabah) never meant "polytheism". It means "apostasy" and "innovation".

I assumed you know the shia claim that Ali was appointed as the immediate successor after the Prophet but was betrayed and Abu Bakr, Umar and co seized the power of authority to themselves. That was the " KUFR" we refer to.

You can read Sunni-Shia dialogue and submissions on that here:

www.nairaland.com/2195624/deen-show-whats-difference-between

# And you can read here too:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358906/event-ghadir-khumm-nabi-appointed

# In short, I believe they died Muslim but "apostasy and Bid'ah" (in the prophetic term used in hadith al-hawd) was on their neck.

# Are they going to Jannah or hell, that is none of my business. I am not distributor of hell, and obviously no one is. That is between them and their Lord.

# Sheik Jabata too made the like of your question, and you can read the reply here also in light of shia hadith:
www.nairaland.com/3052755/sheik-muhammad-ali-jabata-checkmated

Kaytixy:

3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.

# Whoever believes in such is kafir (polytheist). And the onus lies on whoever accused Shia Muslims on such nonsense to provide authentic shia ahadith to justify his claim.

# What we believe is Allah grant the ahlulbayt divine blessings and favours that you can use them as wasila (intercessor) to Allah in your Dua.

You can read further here:
www.nairaland.com/2195624/deen-show-whats-difference-between
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Kaytixy: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alright thanks
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
guru1234

# Obviously, you are just copy-pasting without even understand what you are copying.

Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

# Now take a look at all the verses you posted trying to prove ALL of them will perish in hell. The last verse you quoted which I have already quoted nullify your fanatic interpretation.

...surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way

I put this to you, from among the polytheist too will enter paradise? since ALLAH has equate them with the people of the book

Shall We then treat the (submitting) Muslims like the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and disbelievers, etc.)? (Al-Qalam 68:35)

What is the matter with you? How judge you? (Al-Qalam 68:36)

So ALLAH equate the followers of the book and the polytheist, and from your interpretation which is clear you are just defending them because their is no difference between you and them.

I have challenged you to name any christian sect that are upon guidance and have same belief that qualifies them paradise...Indeed you have no basis to stand you are only confusing yourself, keep misleading yourself proving CHRISTIAN and MUSLIM are alike with no difference.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by guru1234: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
guru1234

The real followers of jesus are surely among the muslims and are free from the distortion and shirk of the present day Christians which have same aqeeda with you.

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
Re: Tariqa, Shia, Ahlusunna Etc Can Goto Paradise If.... by Kaytixy: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Yes I'm yet to see any Christian sect that do not believe in the Trinity, believe that Jesus (as) is God and all of that crab. Even if there is any just like the Jehovah witness they also believe in sometime that makes them kafir.

(1) (Reply)

Is This What "sharia" Is About? / Allah Is Great / Have We Gone Wrong Somwhere?? I Need Your Prayes Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.