Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders (399 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
I was the one that posted a thread yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3916790/silence-suicide-cry asking for assistance to pay my house rent and to avoid my Mum and I being evicted from the house we live presently. Between yesterday and today I have gotten a lot of calls of encouragement. I have also received both my T-fare to my exams on saturday and #20000 for my house rent out of the #50000 i was to pay. One thing that moved me most was when a yoruba lady asked of my name, after telling her, she went ahead to pay some money into my account even though I was Igbo. Some one from NL even located me to buy me food for the day.

A special thank you to everyone that called and those that gave me money. Thanks to the mods that didnt delete my posts. Really Nigerians are one of the kindest set of people on earth. Nigerians are way too kind.

I also want to use this opportunity to plead with other people who can still find a way to help me out on raising the remaining #30k. No amount is too small. My phone number is 08136076604 and email nonpareil4554@gmail.com.

The Internet never forgets, one day i will pull up this thread and inspire others who are thinking of giving up on the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Where is this that scam me for fake abortion! I most collect my money to help someone Better in need of it.
I dont know girls dey cheat me self!!!
Re: I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Where is this girl that scam me for fake abortion! I most collect my money to help someone Better in need of it.
I dont know girls dey cheat me self!!!
Re: I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders by Caustics: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
see scope.
Re: I Never Knew Nigerians Were This Kind!!!! Thank You Nairalanders by Vivos: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Pensioners Protest In Osun Over Second Tranche Of Paris Refund / Unanswer Questions: Or Will You Try It? / Amists Controversies, FG Restores CRK, IRK As Separate Subjects In School Curric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.