Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

What To Do When Your Boss Doesn't Like Your Performance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Do When Your Boss Doesn't Like Your Performance (390 Views)

Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job / Your Boss Doesn't Really Care. / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Boss Doesn't Like Your Performance by Infocity1474(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Do you have a career development plan? Is it written down? You see, inside our business experience, people speak about this much more than they generally do it. Somehow it gets lost inside shuffle. We see it continuously. 'I have too much occurring immediately - I'll start that next week'. 'Maybe I will hang on until I see what the company business plan looks like'. 'There is definitely no point to attempting to manage my career that way - I'll just keep doing my job the most effective I can and that as my focus'.

Read more: http://www.infocity.com.ng/2017/07/what-to-do-when-your-boss-doesnt-like.html

(1) (Reply)

Instant Web-net Technologies Limited Recruitment For Computer Intern 2017 / And Now, We Have All It Takes To Succeed! / CV That Gets You The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.