Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power (43875 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by oluscofield(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
dindinrin n din robo
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by 4nynath: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Imagine, let me ask you guys a question. What about a graduate who earn 18k as salary can you clasify such person as employed fellow? May I ask you what exactly is the definition of your employed youth. Those people talking about not been honest, I just pray you fall victim of those who are under employed so that you will know the implications of what is coming out of your mouth . What can 30k buy in a month for single man talk less of married. Have a rethink less you fall victim of loosing your so called job

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nofuckgiven: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sorry for una because BVN technology go fish the culprits out! undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
please I tried to register on Npower but couldn't submit. it says I have been registered before, of which I didn't. wat wrong?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by optimism4reel(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
To be honest 30k is nothing to write home about, are you guarantee the beneficiaries that after this two yrs training you are going to retain them, because you ask someone to leave his/her job just because of 30k. This money can not buy me a dressing let alone of feeding for 31 days including transportations and miscellenous.
Thus, we needs to know faith towards this N-Power programmes.
My questions are;
(1) Are we going to be retain at the end?
(2) How much are they going to pay us as a salaries?
(3) How sure are we that we are not going to join the unemployee teeming youths afterward?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by optimism4reel(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
To be honest 30k is nothing to write home about, are you guarantee the beneficiaries that after this two yrs training you are going to retaining them, because you asking someone to leave his/her job just because of 30k. This money can not buy me a dressing let alone of feeding for 31 days including transportations and miscellenous.
Thus, we needs to know faith towards this N-Power programmes.
My questions are;
(1) Are we going to be retain at the end?
(2) How much are they going to pay us as a salaries?
(3) How sure are we that we are not going to join the unemployee teeming youths afterward?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by sundid(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
N-Power is ONLY for the unemployed.
Your actions are greedy and will displace someone who needs the lifeline.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG
Why prosecution? Is keeping multiple stream of income or employment a crime. It could be an offence, not a crime, when you are paid and not fulfilling your responsibility. The only thing you can do in this regards is to stop salary or stipend to such volunteer, not prosecution, sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by alfredfrddy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
If you are already employed elsewhere and you still earn the N-Power stipend, you will be caught and prosecuted.
If you are employed and apply for N-Power as a second source of income, you will be caught.
Do the right thing.
If you will like to exit the N-Power programme now before you are caught, post your comment in the comment section below.
#NPowerNG

Let the incapacitated president get prosecuted first because he is depriving someone else from being our befitting president.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by nkemjacob2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please tell our wicked politicians not to take advantage of this project.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by FakoMaybach1: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2017
It is Illegal for Npower to prosecute anyone for taking any job or for having a job and taking part of the program.

It is not a crime to have two jobs, neither do i know any part of our constitution that stipulates punishment for absconding from work.

Npower needs to up their game, Monthly clearance should be done like NYSC and if no clearance no pay QED.

Stop making empty threats that are not constitutionally backed.

When the president inaugurated this program it was as a social benefit, persecuting people and using police to harass the youth will only put the president in a bad light.

Npower has to start monthly clearance, no clearance no pay. Corruption is fought with a system and not by Tigbuo Zogbuo. Threatening fire and brimstone when it is unconstitutional is just a waste of time and breath, even a charge and bail lawyer will get offenders off the hook.

The terms and agreement of npower did not state that there is any criminal charge if the person absconds, the only place that has a clause is that they should resign if previously employed, but no penalty was added to that clause.

@OP i know you are connected to Npower, start monthly clearance now it is not too late, this will curb absenteeism and truancy for the principals will not jeopardize their position.

Honesty is the best policy yes thats true but it is just a policy, without a system to back it up it remains a theory

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Rainmaker69(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2017
I agree with Op but some employment wey worse pass unemployment dey.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Valmesk(m): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
Do the right thing.
#NPowerNG
The Kebbi State Government has urged local government workers earning N20,000 as monthly salaries to registers for N- Power if they have the requirements.

The Deputy Governor of the state, Col. Samaila Yombe Dabai, stated this, on Monday, when he visited the N-Power Registration Centre in Birnin-Kebbi.

The Deputy Governor, who encouraged local government workers on the scheme, earning a monthly salary of less than N20,000 said, “If you have requirements needed for N-Power enrolment,there is nothing stop you from registering for the programme.”

Dabai said that all local government workers who applied and eventually selected for the programme would be given the opportunity to serve in their places of choice.

He added that the present administration of Abubakar Atiku Bagudu would not relent on its efforts to fulfilling all promises made to the citizens.

He charged the workers to always be punctual at their duty posts,stressed that government would no longer condone truancy in the local government councils.

Earlier, the state’s Chairman, Local Government Service Commission, Alhaji Abubakar Nayaya, expressed concern at the attitude to work by some local government staff members.

According to him ,“I wonder how someone can have the conscience to be absent from work and still expect his monthly salary. We will work tirelessly to fish out the culprits and deal with them accordingly”.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
Do the right thing.
#NPowerNG

IF I tear you with SLAP N-power...you go take off...

ordinary 30k,u r ranting......The poliTHieficians set the pace,wat do u expect of the youths

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by yonisco15(f): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2017
I knew a girl got n-power and she's currently working with kaduna state government,[color=#990000][/color] cool cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Chigeorge2015(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2017
It's better to implement this than giving more warning and waiting for people to declare. Because I don't know why employed people should occupy the job vacancies made purposefully for the unemployed. Nigeria is corrupt, but our youths are more corrupt
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Haddock(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
enomakos:
seconded
Thirded
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Ibenny(f): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2017
I hear, when they won't retain them what's the need.
In fact, that 30k suppose to be a legal right for all Nigerian youths whether employed or unemployed.
Can that money even be enough of a single man/ woman not to talk of the married ones.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by oweman: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Surely even by the comments here am more convinced most Nigerian youths are criminals in the making ¡

You are all useless .

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by micholalo(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
Do the right thing.
#NPowerNG

me that want to proceed for my masters nko?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by 234GT(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigeria is finished. I called my unemployed friend to advise him to register for npower. He told me he has applied and even encouraged me to apply. I told him I am gainfully employed and I can't reduce the chances of those who really need the job.
The guy kept persuading me to apply, the it would be an extra income for me. This country is finished.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Randy91:

IF I tear you with SLAP N-power...you go take off...

ordinary 30k,u r ranting......The poliTHieficians set the pace,wat do u expect of the youths

Those who stole billions do not fall under the purview of the of N-Power. Doing the wrong thing because someone else is the same is very stupid.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by FakoMaybach1: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:

Those who stole billions do not fall under the purview of the of N-Power. Doing the wrong thing because someone else is the same is very stupid.
Start monthly clearance, NySC does it and it is very effective. The Nigerian labor law states that every contract must be written, Npower has no written contract and your case will not fly in court.

Stop being archaic this is 2017, open a monthly clearance platform where applicants can print clearance form and upload it there. once clearance is done before 28th of every month then payment is made.

Oya how do u want to punish culprits na with police? una go go court tire, cus u have no case. Start monthly clearance now
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:

i

N-power,as far it's govt money,it's tax payers money!!!....N-power money and all other monies stolen by these polithiefcians are tax payers money!!!!...

in as much as,I am not a beneficiary to these N-power scheme.....pls advise those in charge to stay off the unemployed, underemployed and employed graduates that applied for the scheme......because if they go after them,,THE ANGRY SPIRIT OF DEATH of our heroes past who TRULY fought for the benefit of this ZOO country will FALL on them

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

Start monthly clearance, NySC does it and it is very effective. The Nigerian labor law states that every contract must be written, Npower has no written contract and your case will not fly in court.

Stop being archaic this is 2017, open a monthly clearance platform where applicants can print clearance form and upload it there. once clearance is done before 28th of every month then payment is made.

Oya how do u want to punish culprits na with police? una go go court tire, cus u have no case. Start monthly clearance now

That's to show you that it's not a transparent scheme....Another scheme just like the likes of SURE-P,et al to LOOT this ZOO country of hyenas and jackals to everlasting bankruptcy...

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by boik(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
WARNING
Do the right thing.
#NPowerNG

I want to exit the program, how do I go about it?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Chigeorge2015:
It's better to implement this than giving more warning and waiting for people to declare. Because I don't know why employed people should occupy the job vacancies made purposefully for the unemployed. Nigeria is corrupt, but our youths are more corrupt

just look at what a grown adult typed

I weep for you if you are not from a POLITHIEFICIAN family in this ZOO country!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by npowerng: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2017
boik:

I want to exit the program, how do I go about it?
KIndly write a resignation letter and make sure the focal person at your LGA signs your letter. Then Login to your NPVN account, Go to"contact support",create a ticket under Exit and attach the scanned letter.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by 50desh(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
I had the intention of quiting my present unavailing employment and take a career in taxation if I'm selected. You can go ahead and withdraw my application if that's contrary to your regulations.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by boik(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
KIndly write a resignation letter and make sure the focal person at your LGA signs your letter. Then Login to your NPVN account, Go to"contact support",create a ticket under Exit and attach the scanned letter.

What if i'm not able to go sign the letter at the LGA? I'm no longer close to the place. Can I just write it and scan and attach?
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by bayulll011(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
234GT:
Nigeria is finished. I called my unemployed friend to advise him to register for npower. He told me he has applied and even encouraged me to apply. I told him I am gainfully employed and I can't reduce the chances of those who really need the job.
The guy kept persuading me to apply, the it would be an extra income for me. This country is finished.

STFU talk to your unfurtunate senators fist,before you say poo,its not nice i aint supporting it dont just make it look as if you are clean

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by 234GT(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
bayulll011:

STFU talk to your unfurtunate senators fist,before you say poo,its not nice i aint supporting it dont just make it look as if you are clean

They are also your senators, so nothing stops you from talking to them. And I can tell you categorically that I am clean because I have refused to register for npower.
Re: Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power by monteh(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2017
First Bank 2017 interview update.... If you got any gist on the recruitment process Pls launch [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) / GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.