Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:42 AM

Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death (406 Views)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death by Splicit(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Contrary to widespread rumours, Don Moen, American gospel singer-songwriter, is not dead. Fans of the well-known evangelist received news of his alleged demise via an article written by Houston Chronicle, claiming the singer died after a short illness.

The website broke the news early Wednesday morning saying the family confirmed he had died barely hours after he was rushed to the General Acute Care Hospital. The website also claimed that he “battled stomach pain”.

http://bodexng.com/2017/07/frank-edwards-refutes-claims-don-moens-death/

Re: Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death by ElSherriff: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
So where did Frank debunk the claims?
Re: Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death by liftedhigh: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death by ayourbamie: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
ElSherriff:

By posing with him grin
ElSherriff:

By posing with him

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya / Why I Shared My Nude Pictures On Social Media – Actress Christabel Ekeh / My Father Just Became A Senator And I’m So Happy!!! - B-red Celebrates His Dad’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.