Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song (17607 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is She Related To Speedy Darlington Or Vic O?

Ayam Not Understanding Ooh

Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by ReachHard: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
See her pouted lips sef, like somebody's butthole.

Anu mpama

Nigerian anus indeed

Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by SmellingAnus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
That mouth go sabi do MOUTH ACTION like die
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by youngbelieve(f): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
she haf come again ooo anyways,,,,,,,

Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by Sonoyom(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by kingtblackhoc(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
luiscarter:
She must be related to vic o, failed artist grin

failed artist? Hello? Shez on nairaland fp..
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by luiscarter(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
kingtblackhoc:

failed artist? Hello? Shez on nairaland fp..

She is on nairaland fp, buh she is not on MTV base fp grin
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by tk4rd: 2:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Now I have confirmed it.
"Nigerian Boobs" will be dropping soon.
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by GMBITLY(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerian Anus might to be song?

ALAYORMII:
Who listens to her

Nigerian pussie

Nigerian anus

Next will be

Nigerian dick

Can't she just leave us out of her madness

We have enuff on our plate already
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by sekem: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2017
One problem most of these useless artistes have is That they think they will become famous by fire by force

The implication is That they are ready to really really debase themselves just to become famous

The sad reality is That years after they achieve such fame, they come to the shocking though sad realization That even fame is vanity
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by kingtblackhoc(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
luiscarter:

She is on nairaland fp, buh she is not on MTV base fp grin

so now mtv base fp is now d S.I unit for artist success..So African China is a failed artiste?
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by makydebbie(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
RealHaute:
What? I cover my ears and makydebbie 's ears with the blood of Jesus.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by RealHaute: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin

I liked your picture. So I have to let the world know - that I did something positive on Nairaland. tongue grin
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by makydebbie(f): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
RealHaute:

I liked your picture. So I have to let the world know - that I did something positive on Nairaland. tongue grin
Lwkmd. grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by RealHaute: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Lwkmd. grin grin

You should return the favour. Go and like my profile pic. If you can't find one then it's probably a problem with your browser. Just keep reloading until you see a picture. Like my picture before going to bed o. grin
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
RealHaute:

You should return the favour. Go and like my profile pic. If you can't find one then it's probably a problem with your browser. Just keep reloading until you see a picture. Like my picture before going to bed o. grin
I've other things doing.
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by RealHaute: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I've other things doing.

Hmm..."other things". Just don't kill anyone. grin
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
RealHaute:

Hmm..."other things". Just don't kill anyone. grin
I won't. Don't get me tempted to shoot you. angry
Re: "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song by RealHaute: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I won't. Don't get me tempted to shoot you. angry

Okay, Bra. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Met Don Jazzy" - Korede Bello / Tonto Dikeh: God Will Answer Your Prayers Even If Your Fashion Sense Is Worldly / Can Sinzu Stage A Successful Come Back Into The Nigerian Music Industry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.