Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana (30280 Views)

Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Omojudy: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Tinyemeka(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omojudy:
I hear you. I guess you failed to read the portion where it was stated that up to 50% of the global population display asymptomatic infection? smiley
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by oloriqueen(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
apart from d fact dt cats r believed to have some of mystic power, humanely speaking u don't kill ur pet talk less of putting a pregnant feline to death, dats really sad, medically not only dogs av rabies, cats can be rabied too, he was probably bitten by d cat wen trying to kill it. if u av pet cats, visit a veterinary doctor for check up n advice ,tnx .
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by blessedqueen(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
jimb:
how can I tell the world that he is not dead yet, i can categorically tell you from experience that he will return again but not in the same location , I advice he should be given a severe mark on his forehead and thrown inside a pit.

expantiate pls I wish to learn more
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Prece(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by piagetskinner(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
cars are fun animals.,..I dunno y anyone would want to eat em
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:
Lmfao!
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by baranzy(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2017
See wetin eating pussy dey cus.....
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by bizzibodi(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2017
that man commited suicide.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by ifeanyi83(m): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the cat is from the other side jare...... cry
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Championlaw200(m): 4:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Please what's the meaning of FTC?? I am new here.. Thanks
cuvox:
Can't understand why anybody will eat cat.

Finally, my first FTC on nairaland since 2015, shows if you keep trying you can succeed...

Shout out to everyone out there that doesn't give up on their hustle.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by cuvox(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Championlaw200:
Please what's the meaning of FTC?? I am new here.. Thanks

FIRST TO COMMENT... On a front page thread
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Xpol: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2017
cuvox:
Can't understand why anybody will eat cat.

Finally, my first FTC on nairaland since 2015, shows if you keep trying you can succeed...

Shout out to everyone out there that doesn't give up on their hustle.
but that's their favorite meat
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by kenny714433(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Omojudy:

Baba, i can see u're using someone's hotspot. Either you tell me ur location lwt me come and join you or i tell the person now to switch it off.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2017
lucky999:
Cat meet fall on you
hahahahah
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2017
That's serious o, a warning to those eating strange meat, I hope it was not that person that was displaying cat head the other time.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by hatchy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bini winch!

Oh na for Ghana the matter happen sef!

Accra Winch!

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos)