Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,727 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! (637 Views)

Ghanaian Men Are The Best When It Comes Givin Girls Attention / The Risk Involved In Givin Less Attention To Your Partner / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by daylae(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2010
Some pple are becoming too classy,while some are starting to build a mafia club;some think they know way-too-much and can never be corrected,while others are just all out to attack and make a poster look like a fool. I know one or two people must av gotten on ur nerves real good on this romance thread,but if u are giving the chance to ban som1 from the thread,who will it be? And why ? For me,it'll be mama-gee cus she's way too classy!
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by ElRazur: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2010
ElRazur? But since I have created a monster that lives within me, I guess I have to learn to live with him. **Hugs ElRazur**

grin
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2010
ROFL ban someone cause they are classic grin this site is funny.

@poster, it high time you put your ignore button on. not everyone is worth my attention, and
not everyone is worth the stress.
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by delagasky(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2010
I'd ban the mods and of cos the bloody bot who wont allow me say wat i want to say the way i want to say it!! grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by madlady(f): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2010
daylae:

Some pple are becoming too classy,while some are starting to build a mafia club;some think they know way-too-much and can never be corrected,while others are just all out to attack and make a poster look like a fool. I know one or two people must av gotten on your nerves real good on this romance thread,but if u are giving the chance to ban som1 from the thread,who will it be? And why ? For me,it'll be mama-gee cus she's way too classy!

This is a very funny @Topic. grin grin If I were to name the person who gave me the most agro on NL your topic would most probably get locked.

I would not want them band, but sometimes ppls really can go TOOOO FAR.

I may come back later (if I do not get called away) and name them cool
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by Ssssugar: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2010
So many of them.  I can't pick out one from the lot.
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by daylae(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2010
@delagasky Are u trying to say u are fed-up of som words being sensored by the all-mighty moderator himself. Maybe we shud ban am? Abi wetin u talk?
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by steeze(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster, what do you mean by classy? Are you saying mama-gee is classy just cos' she's always hating on nigerian men?

Now who would i personally ban? I'll be right back!!!
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by delagasky(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2010
^^^imagine being in the sexuality section and not being able to use the s word ??  was has despoil got to do wit it? i dnot use the f word unnecessarily, but then
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by BeautfulB(f): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2010
@topic: na2day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed am out of here
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by Mannylex(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2010
i'll ban YOU for wanting to ban some1 when u urself deserve a ban 4 opening a non romantic thread in d romance section.
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by sistajay(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2010
I aint bannin those immatured  minds havin fun here, heck they make my day. Remember freedom of speech o, whether its appropriate or not, let them have their say!
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by ayettymama(f): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2010
soo many monkeys i wouldnt no where to start!
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by daylae(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2010
@sista-jay thanks 4 remembering me bout freedom of speech. As u can see,that's the right am enjoying now couple with small freedom of anonymity,if there is anythin like dat.
Re: If U Are Givin The Opportunity,who Will U Ban 4rm This Thread! by daylae(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2010
@ayettymama hope those "monkeys" are not m,bt fm?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Dump A Man Who Has Millionaires Of Usa Dollar / Will You Still Say "I Do" If Your Spouse Refuses To Say The Word "Faithful?" / I Need A Sugar Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.