Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,558 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ (55420 Views)

My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Mightyjohn11(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
so if i touch woman on the buttocks they will follow me?
yesss oooh ....try it
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by dammybabanla: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me
send your number 18697654315
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by beautydutch(f): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:

That's Nlproblemchild I guess might be wrong
that's true. sorry for the mistake.
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by bejeria101(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

No! Na slap go fall on you.
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Mac2016(m): 4:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Alariwo2:
Attimes I feel Blacks are still evolving.. we're light years behind world civilization.

Knowing one is black alone is a form of torture on its own.. *sigh
Bro, you amazed me! Nothing about being black is torturing, pls. It's just a wrong state of mind the system is forcing on you. But really why bother about what you can't change? Is that reasonable.. I suggest you jst harness the opportunity therein every time you go through, stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by NLTroubleChild: 4:55am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=dammybabanla post=58434022] send bh
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by LOVEGINO(m): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2017
ifyeez:
You don't mean it, na Evans 2nd grin grin grin
by d way, where Evans sef?
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by bsideboii(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
I schooled in Benue there is an open secret that this Agwaza guy buried his own daughter alive for spiritual powers and one of he's many wives saw him doing the act was struck with mental disorder. Could it be this Queen why does she need medical checkup ?
This guy should be caught and killed already. He's s menace.
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by bsideboii(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
You probably will receive a resounding slap grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
You think most of us here are illiterates Increased to 15k indeed.
no mind the guy he is a cooperate beggar
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by NLTroubleChild: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
miraclea:

You can send your account number to 09097843608 you should be able to receive alert by 10am tomorrow if not call to remember me

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by carlos1(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me

That will b 300% return profit in 24hrs bro. U r in business baba
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by NLTroubleChild: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2017
carlos1:

That will b 300% return profit in 24hrs bro. U r in business baba
Someone helped me already thanks
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by mijanscripts(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

Without Jazz, Slap will follow you grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Saxsession: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:

Tweet at me @Saxsession
IG@Saxsession
Lets discuss it
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by NLTroubleChild: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Saxsession:

Tweet at me @Saxsession
IG@Saxsession
Lets discuss it
I just messaged you on IG now sir, I don't know how to use twitter
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Sonoyom(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Serious
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by jc4real(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

Dem go follow u with slap. cool
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by romenna: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Otumorkpor at work
touch and follow things
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by rossyc(f): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
patola080:
were can I get it too ?I nid gal friend dat will be my future wife too
Lol...They are around you...Search well, start with your female friends.
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by patola080(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
rossyc:

Lol...They are around you...Search well, start with your female friends.
4 how how years
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by zeusdgrt(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
romenna:
touch and follow things
Dis thing reign that time sha
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by rossyc(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
patola080:
4 how how years
Depends on how serious u are and if u are searching in the right places.
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by sshalom(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
33rd wife? The guy must be something else!
Re: ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Touch and follow

Chai! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.