Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories (734 Views)

. / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / My Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories by Dodgur(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2010
Could anyone tell m of magazine in the states where one can submit shorts to be considered for publishing as an article? The stories deal mainly with life and death, obviously fiction.
Re: Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories by Traugott(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2010
Dear Dodgur, what do you have in mind, do you want to write for free or you intend to receive a requital? I know of a fresh, up-and-coming magazine in Nigeria that requires Christian articles, poetry and stories but with a secular theme (e.g. C.S. Lewis kind of fiction), but I'm not sure if any payment will be made at this stage.

If you are interested in obtaining their contact (I don't want to post it here), please email me at traugottmail@yahoo.com

God loves you!
Re: Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories by wumifab(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Dodgur
MagicWand Publishing is currently in the process of sending to print a teenage/youth magazine. The editor will definitly not mind your input. Call us today. We can do a lot together.

MagicWand Publishing, where the magic is you.
Please visit www.booksbymagicwand.com.ng
and drop a message at
info@booksbymagicwand.com.ng
Re: Looking For Mags That Publish Short Stories by Dodgur(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2010
@ Traugott thank you for your input, I was more looking for something state side but Nigeria has been coming up a lot in my life and perhaps it is something I should think about, thank you again I will e-mail you.

@ wumifab thank you as well, you have intrigued me I would like to speak more about this. I will call, is there a proper time to do so? If there is any way that we could send some info back and forth through e-mail perhaps that may be easier at this juncture. Mine is humcleod@yahoo.com I am interested in learning more about your magazine.

(1) (Reply)

Publisher Needed / Advice Pls / "The Season Of Shots" By Chidi Anthony Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.