Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend (48090 Views)

Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / VP Osinbajo And Wife Attend 2017 Aso Villa Christmas Concert - Pictures / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Horlawoomey(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wulebantu, congrat
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by UbChapter(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:
To be poor no good, na only us dey school for dis ZOO cry

My brother, you see? Na only us dey hia
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by roeb1987(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
seh nah that guy born Bukola Saraki, because the guy too old for face o!
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by ubongoton(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
i can see why saraki is paying deaf ear to nigerian universities problems
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by rickyrex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
I will not render insult on rich... if I get opportunity like them I go do same. money is just wicked.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by captainteejay(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:

. god will help us too
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by hucienda: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless saraki and his household

Come and work In CBN while sarrki and others work in lasma and Kai

cheesy grin grin una no go kee pesin wit laff for here

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by zicoraads: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Divay22:
Damn
His face is scary
Yea right. Like you won't jump at him if he comes calling tongue
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Viergeachar: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Not exactly a lookalike... smiley

Congrats to him.

flatiyeasterners will one day lick his assss as they currently lick his father's grin
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by condomuser: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
For those of you that may not know the fees this guy paid via looting to send this boy to LSE, it is actually £49,000/ year including accomodation that's 25 million naira a year, tomorrow they will tell their followers western education is forbidden undecided

broseme:
Congratulations to the political Prince and the Chairman of ABS Football Club, Mr Seni Saraki on his graduation from London School of Economics.Saraki and his wife Toyin were in attendance

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/seni-saraki-graduates-fron-london.html

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Eyanmukaila(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
And some useless nigerian youths would come out and be killing themselves for these politicians... Meanwhile their kids are having good life outside nigeria. The people who need to be voted out from top to bottom
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Carmal90(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Future Kwara Governor....

His father is too smart and Kwarans are too subservient.

Hopefully, he would prefer chicken genocide to politics, otherwise Kwara State go continue Round 3 of suffering.

Love or hate Bukola, he is the smartest politician in Nigeria today

Pls stop saying thrash, what do you mean by he is the smartest politician in Nigeria? Are you telling me because he is the Senate president? Or because he defeated Tinubu candidate, or because senators are loyal to him? Pls stop over rating him, Saraki is smart, smartest in kwara politics, but you telling me he is the smartest of all sound somehow, for record, what obj did for atiku saraki can't withstand quarter of it, what tinubu has planned strategically, thousand saraki cannot do it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Bullet01(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's our next governor in Kwara State��
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by selfmadeboss: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
i no know why evans no see politicians like this one kidnap
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Tmissy3000(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dis small boy so Tey him lips no pink but red. I dey watch 9ja wit my rare view sha
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Tmissy3000(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dis small boy smoke so Tey him lips red and not pink
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by igho003(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:

boss watin u talk so he dey extremely touching bt u no go understand how I dey feel dey type dix tin
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Geeman777(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Xfemt(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
broseme:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/seni-saraki-graduates-fron-london.html
may God punish all d politicians in nigeria frm apc to pdp to even apga nd kowa, including lp nd ko. Selfish set of crooks
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danzakidakura:
did you say the same when dullard buhari son also graduate from the same London .

Don't mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by MhizzAJ(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bills2307:
u sound like u r in lautech abi lawma or yabatech?

None of the above
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by coptic: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mandesz:

.... while sarrki n mynd44 continue to ban saraki n dino fans on nl

When sarrki turn mod?
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why saying that Nigeria is a zoo is treasonable?
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by sarrki(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
coptic:

When sarrki turn mod?

Baba please help me ask them oooo

Hey are food in propaganda
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
coptic:

When sarrki turn mod?

Baba please help me ask them oooo

They are good in propaganda
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Ajewealth123(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
broseme:
Congratulations to the political Prince and the Chairman of ABS Football Club, Mr Seni Saraki on his graduation from London School of Economics.Saraki and his wife Toyin were in attendance

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/seni-saraki-graduates-fron-london.html
this guy shuts down anywhere he goes.
He shut down shoprite in Ilorin.
Oyaaa incoming kwara state governor, kwara people go suffer die for dem saraki family if dem no wise
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by IamLovely: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danzakidakura:
did you say the same when dullard buhari son also graduate from the same London .

where me here that time

btw give him some respects cos u will never occupy the positions he has occupied even in ur next world.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by daryoor03(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kwara State Governor in the nearest future
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Carmal90:

Pls stop saying thrash, what do you mean by he is the smartest politician in Nigeria? Are you telling me because he is the Senate president? Or because he defeated Tinubu candidate, or because senators are loyal to him? Pls stop over rating him, Saraki is smart, smartest in kwara politics, but you telling me he is the smartest of all sound somehow, for record, what obj did for atiku saraki can't withstand quarter of it, what tinubu has planned strategically, thousand saraki cannot do it..

Learn to argue / debate without insulting....then you and i can have a reasonable discourse.

If i take that path, you would wish you had ignored my post.
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Viergeachar:
Not exactly a lookalike... smiley

Congrats to him.

flatiyeasterners will one day lick his assss as they currently lick his father's grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.