Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,534 members, 7,892,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff (1254 Views)

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by lukotony(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sacked National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party , Senator Ali Modu Sheriff , has said that he is still in shock over the judgment of the Supreme Court which removed him from office on Wednesday.
Sheriff said he was still waiting for his lawyers to brief him on the details of the judgment .
His reaction was sent to our correspondent by his erstwhile deputy , Dr . Cairo Ojuogboh and the former Spokesperson for his faction , Mr . Bernard Mikko , in Abuja on Thursday .
Mikko , who signed the statement said Nigerians should continue to pray for the country .
The three - paragraph statement said , “ We received with shock the 12 th July judgement of the Supreme Court on the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party .
“ Though we still await the full written judgement of the highest court from our lawyers who will fully brief us on the details of the judgement . In the interim, we ask all members and supporters to remain steadfast in prayers for Nigeria .
“ Meanwhile, we continue with our avowed demands that the party must be given back to the owners at the grassroots to always elect their party officials and those to contest elections for them at all levels . Internal democracy must be institutionalized in the party .”
Sheriff was removed by a five- man panel of justices of the Supreme Court and installed the Senator Ahmed Makarfi - led National Caretaker Committee as the authentic leader of the former ruling party .
His sacking ended the 18 - month leadership crisis in the party .

http://punchng.com/breaking-im-in-shock-over-supreme-court-judgement-says-sheriff/

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by VoltageDivida(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hope you quickly recover from the shock and face the reality of the judgment. Most of your lawyers and allies saw this coming. I guess they didn't warn you

1 Like

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by ubongoton(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
thats how all APC members will be shock when PDP won the 2019 presidential seat and others positions,
Na u dem send to scatter us abi

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by lukotony(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by Marvel1206: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chai, this guy resemble rat sha grin

Just look at his cheeks and teeth

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Saraki and Ibori for 2019 grin
Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by digoster(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Shame on you!
Shame on the APC!
And a big Shame on the vegetable too

1 Like

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by doublewisdom: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kindly choke on the shock!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by lukotony(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Marvel1206:
Chai, this guy resemble rat grin

:-)Marvel Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by NextGovernor(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
U thought the Supreme court is full of the likes of Abang the democracy and judiciary destroyer abi?

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by VoltageDivida(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by clefstone(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
apc stooge
Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by kunlesco1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
y u no go suck since u tink na only u waka come
Re: I’m In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement – Sheriff by dessz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Marvel1206:
Chai, this guy resemble rat sha grin

na him type dey give lassa fever 2.0 grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba / The Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu & Odumegwu Ojukwu About The Fight For BIAFRA / 2019: Before Obasanjo Dribbles The Agbakobas- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.