Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,544 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics (10339 Views)

APC Uzodinma Leads In Imo Guber Polls - Vanguard / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Osaze007: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

your own ewedu brain is not just filled with hydraulic but also flooded with slimmy toilet broom stick ewedu.....
you should have read why I answered that not jumping with your tiny and slim chest in my mention...and yes it is an achievement you and the whole brown roof republicans cant achieve..envious rats

e dey pain you oooo

brown roof dominating potopoto

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by kodath(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Osaze007:

e dey pain you oooo

brown roof dominating potopoto
since I have been begging for indigenous product and technology no one has been shown..so I just left this thread ,I don't support stealing people's company and posting random pictures of people and showing us meet pie as a technology
depends on your definition of dominating. .we all know you only dominate in eating slimmy toilet broom stick hydraulic shit , skull mining and selling human parts and virgina. .above all the master of brown roofing...
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by moninuola65: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Diplomatic001:
This is not about fastfood, banks,semovita or sweets....this is high technological innovations....
The Igbo's are the future of Africa.....

Let's roll down....
OP
stop this non-sense!
INNOSON is spare part dealers join venture with chinese assemble automobile!
stay in Nigeria.
I challenge you, I want Innoson promote Biafra!
if it won't be send packing!
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kaetoh:
Afonja graduate. That is just igr. Not less than 10 billion dollars was remitted from abroad to the south east zone in 2016 only. Google is your friend. The development is very visible . We break down houses and build castles while 10 Afonja descendants slaughter each other to inherit one brown roof plastered mud house from their great grand father. Legendary unproductive mess.

10 billion dollars that is how much in naira like 30 trillion Naira, where did this money enter, money bigger than the entire budget of Nigeria in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Bros you can lie more than devil.
Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

but igbos go there to buy their lands and build high storeys...then make them tenants. ..how can People whose life depends on idc food feed themselves let alone pay house rent...??your hatred towards igbos achievement will caught up on you

Liar, over 80% of Yoruba tenants in Lagos are Igbos.Fact that Yoruba sell Lands to you does not mean they sleep on trees. Over 85% of Igbo's living in Lagos are tenants. This is an informed opinion.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
A 68 paged thread incinerated all the lies and myths of Igbo's. This thread ran out of supplies only on page 2. These guys are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by Markfemi2: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Shameless tribe
Only 6 pages chai ☕️

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by SonofDevil: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
The biggest investment they can show is a car assembling plant which depends on substandard spare parts from China to operate

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leads In Technological Innovations....pics by theeconomist97: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates / S/east Govs. Meet Buhari Over Herdsmen, Enugu Airport Expansion / Aso Villa Power Tussle Thwarted Abdulkarim Dauda's Promotion, Service Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.