Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague (19316 Views)

A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
na so ooh! Me wan comot go do business for Malay
Oya! hurry you up! before Malay Airport gate close grin grin Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Preye1599(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Oya quit let's see

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2017
lordkit2:
According to a Nigerian policeman on Facebook who share his Encounter with his Another Policeman vows to quit the force job after experiencing extortion by his colleague.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/nigerian-policeman-vows-to-quit-after-experiencing-extortion-by-his-colleague-photo/

cc; lalasticlala
Most of these people in the police force are hungry and lack discipline. So lawless, that was how some of the idiot saw me few months at a junction waiting for a vehicle and he ordered me to come... I was like,who?And he said "me".i just behaved like nothing was talking.
You needed to have see the way they were pointing guns at oncoming vehicles to stop all for #50.....That is why they look so wretched. I hate them especially on that that their uniform.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by ifyain: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Everybody knows that the police are corrupt and wicked. the only difference here is that the devil himself have confessed about this lack of conscience both himself and the entire police force.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by loomer: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2017
jieta:
lol, you be fool ooo the country straight before.

Oga go find something do. I no get time
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Emassive(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Pot calling kettle black.
This is the highest level of incompetence. You can't go on social media and point out the faults of a fellow officer. You've disciplinary bodies to report to.
You can never see a military man do this. No matter what happens you're supposed to keep certain information underground.

I for slap u just now.
Go and report for where? Nigeria police is a joke if you don't know and this situation he narrated is real in especially Lagos
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by jieta: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2017
loomer:

Oga go find something do. I no get time
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by jimb(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Pot calling kettle black.
This is the highest level of incompetence. You can't go on social media and point out the faults of a fellow officer. You've disciplinary bodies to report to.
You can never see a military man do this. No matter what happens you're supposed to keep certain information underground.

this is social media my friend.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Why the lament, do unto others as yu want them to do unto you.

Yours truly forgot about the innocent drivers he extorted monies from.

Chill out have let the police babes massage your anger away. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by 1metre: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
I'm not a police officer oh but I've got friends and relatives who are in the military and arm forces.
your side go be no go area oo.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Funny , na dia type dey first knack you kondo for head if you wan reason dem small bar

I think he found his conscience , but the grammar though ? heartbreaking ... why won't they all behave like animals ?
if he lose his job I'm going to deploy him as my personal bodyguard with hourly salary of $10 ... uncle wake me up b4 I wet my bed grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by emolala(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
denugajac:
typical NPF behaviour... wasted country

Thief.....thief....thief.....so u have changed u r name in order to scam another person a bifurcation plan will not work...

NAIRALAND BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER WHO SCAMS PEOPLE BY SELLING NON-EXISTING DATA . RUN.......RUN......RUN..
MODS PLS DO UR WORK AND INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by lagosrd: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I hope this post doesn't cost him his job because it's not funny for anyone to lose a Federal job in these trying Buhari times

Cost him the job he is willing to leave Abi.
If he doesn't leave the guy conscience will hunt him always. The guy is not meant for that place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / How Lucrative Is The Legal Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.