Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:06 AM

Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) (6247 Views)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / Read This Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can ’t Do With (2) (3) (4)

Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Prinq: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
A 16-year old girl who was a victim of s3.xual abuse has made a shocking confession, saying that she cannot do without having s.ex with men daily.
She narrated how an old man, who was their neighbour at Mile 12, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, lured her into s3x at seven and since then she cannot resist having se.x everyday.
The pupil said if she did not see any man to have se.x with her in her area, she would go to a popular under bridge at Mile 12 Lagos and beg for s.ex from touts.
She said she came from Enugu state to Lagos to live with her aunt after the death of her father.
Her case has become so serious that she had to be referred to an NGO, Community Health Support and Empowerment Initiative, COHSAEI, which has taken up the challenge to rehabilitate her.
The little girl said she was lured into s3x by a man she called Baba who lived with her aunt in the same compound.
She said the man (Baba) usually called her to his apartment whenever his wife and her aunt were not around and will put his finger inside her pr!v*te part.
“He will tell me to come back home immediately our school closes and when I reach home he will be waiting for me to finger my honeypot,” she narrated.
She said with time he started having real s3.x with her.
She said when the man that initiated her into it moved out of their area, she resorted to meeting other men in the area without her aunt knowing.
She said she has become addicted to s.3x and cannot do without it.
“When I desire s.ex and I do not see anybody to do it in my area, I will go under the bridge and beg the touts to do it for me,” he said.
Her predicament came when she confessed to her teacher what she was going through after the teacher noticed some abnormal behaviour in her. The teacher contacted her aunt who contacted an NGO for assistance.
The programme coordinator of the NGO, Mrs. Priscilla Ingbia, noted that her case was very pathetic because of her age. She said her group took up the challenge to rehabilitate her because it was clear if nothing was done urgently her future was in danger.
She said her organisation has started the process of rehabilitating her by carrying out series of tests on her to ascertain her health conditions.
Ingbia stressed the urgent need to relocate her from her present environment and start a new life for her.
She said her organisation has not been able to do so because of the financial cost of doing so.

SOURCE =>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/read-this-shocking-confession-of-16.html?m=1

Cc; ROCKTATION

FARANO

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm... very very bad...
Just like this story too
http://topwritersden.com/memo-of-a-male-sex-addict/
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by goodmorning40: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
And she never got pregnant

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Deliverance fall on you

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Young03(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Take her to Apostle sule for deliverance

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by subtlemee(f): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
She needs to see a therapist...if I'm to think like an African i'll say she needs deliverance from the demons the baba imparted into her

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
'Broken' Child or teen who r sexually abuse either bcum sex addict or entirely hate men/women or sex. Lord ur power is still great pls help dis gal.

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by slyrone(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
fabu
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Princesum(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Kneel down wherever u are let me pray for u.
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Princesum(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Princesum:
Kneel down wherever u are let me pray for u.
At 16years I didn't even Know anything about sex, the word 'husband and wife' bin De shy me to pronounce sef

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by lenghtinny(m): 1:52am On Jul 14, 2017
So na molestation turn her into a sex freak angry....
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by patola080(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Prinq:
A 16-year old girl who was a victim of s3.xual abuse has made a shocking confession, saying that she cannot do without having s.ex with men daily.
She narrated how an old man, who was their neighbour at Mile 12, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, lured her into s3x at seven and since then she cannot resist having se.x everyday.
The pupil said if she did not see any man to have se.x with her in her area, she would go to a popular under bridge at Mile 12 Lagos and beg for s.ex from touts.
She said she came from Enugu state to Lagos to live with her aunt after the death of her father.
Her case has become so serious that she had to be referred to an NGO, Community Health Support and Empowerment Initiative, COHSAEI, which has taken up the challenge to rehabilitate her.
The little girl said she was lured into s3x by a man she called Baba who lived with her aunt in the same compound.
She said the man (Baba) usually called her to his apartment whenever his wife and her aunt were not around and will put his finger inside her pr!v*te part.
“He will tell me to come back home immediately our school closes and when I reach home he will be waiting for me to finger my honeypot,” she narrated.
She said with time he started having real s3.x with her.
She said when the man that initiated her into it moved out of their area, she resorted to meeting other men in the area without her aunt knowing.
She said she has become addicted to s.3x and cannot do without it.
“When I desire s.ex and I do not see anybody to do it in my area, I will go under the bridge and beg the touts to do it for me,” he said.
Her predicament came when she confessed to her teacher what she was going through after the teacher noticed some abnormal behaviour in her. The teacher contacted her aunt who contacted an NGO for assistance.
The programme coordinator of the NGO, Mrs. Priscilla Ingbia, noted that her case was very pathetic because of her age. She said her group took up the challenge to rehabilitate her because it was clear if nothing was done urgently her future was in danger.
She said her organisation has started the process of rehabilitating her by carrying out series of tests on her to ascertain her health conditions.
Ingbia stressed the urgent need to relocate her from her present environment and start a new life for her.
She said her organisation has not been able to do so because of the financial cost of doing so.

SOURCE =>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/read-this-shocking-confession-of-16.html?m=1

Cc; ROCKTATION

FARANO
please ma NGO dnt think of taking her to ur house oooo so dat d story will not be........u know d rest ma and God will bless you as u re helping dos children
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by LionDeLeo: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2017

Not surprised.

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Everybody with his or her own problem in this life

As old as I am, I don't know anything about sex but this one has been exposed to sex at a very tender age cool
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Bondesniger(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
SPIRITUAL THINGS
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
We need a social welfare system in Nigeria to combat things like this.
NGOs have limits to what they can handle.
I hope she gets the help she needs.

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Everybody with his or her own problem in this life

As old as I am, I don't know anything about sex but this one has been exposed to sex at a very tender age cool
you mean you know nothing about sex? Maybe you should meet the girl let her teach u grin grin
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
lenghtinny:
So na molestation turn her into a sex freak angry....
that's why molestation is bad. It can make one of sex freak ormake the person hate the opposite sex. Most prostitutes out there were molested at a tender age. Even some of these people that can't love are victims of sexual molestation.
That thing get power o.
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you mean you know nothing about sex? Maybe you should meet the girl let her teach u grin grin
You can as well teach me nah cheesy
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can as well teach me nah cheesy
I know nothing about sex too.
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I know nothing about sex too.
And you expect me to believe that

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
And you expect me to believe that
believe me, I know nothing about sex.
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by harriet412(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Not surprised.
U need sense undecided
Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by LionDeLeo: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
harriet412:

U need sense undecided

Spotted. grin grin grin

From the pain you shall know them.

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) by dacovajnr: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
4yr old story undecided

These Ladies & Their Massive Boobs Were Guests At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Sex Positions In Pregnancy / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me?