Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer (2847 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer by GawzMan(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
To make your girl give you a nice sound track, you have to go the extra mile in drilling her lovably.

First you don't just start hitting her with your rod all of a sudden, that will show that you are just some sought of a beginners than a learner.

START WITH A KISS

kissing is not just a normal sure stuff to begin your sex with, it is a way if saying that you wish you could taste her heart.

TOUCHING EACH OTHER
Not just touching, but knowing the right place to touch, this is a very sensible part of the game.

SUCKING EACH SELF
Yes!!!
this is where the starts, also a very sensitive, interesting part of the game, bleeping and enjoyable.

THE MAIN ROSTER
Choosing the right position yo start is quite not eady , but until you pay attentive ears to your partner you won't get it.
Make sure you change position before you cum.
Re: Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer by Hyflya(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
I hear u op wehdon oooo
Re: Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na wa o...

End time message!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer by GawzMan(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
yes o
Re: Effective Ways To Make Your Girl Moan Like Murmurer by GawzMan(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Na wa o...

(1) (Reply)

Asahwo On My Mind. / Pregnancy Dilema / Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.