Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? (551 Views)

Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 25-30 Thousand Naira? / See How Your Phone Will Look Like In The Future / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? by ozilseyes: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello Guys, I'm currently facing a dilemma as to which phone to get next after selling my tecno w4. I bought gionee f103, sold it. Now I'm tired of the HTC I bought and I want to sell and replace with a good phone I'll use for long. Budget is 30k

Pls help a brother
Re: Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? by MasterKim: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
blackberry bold 2 or curve 4. I swear u go enjoy am gan
Re: Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? by Nltaliban(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you don't mind

you can get the tecno w3

or add small to either buy fairly used infinix hot4

or a brand new hot4lite or tecno w5lite
Re: Help!! Which Good Phone Will I Get At 30k And Below? by ozilseyes: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Nltaliban:
If you don't mind

you can get the tecno w3
or add small to either buy fairly used infinix hot4
or a brand new hot4lite or tecno w5lite
Can't go back to w3 after using w4. Thanks tho

(1) (Reply)

Still Got It, The Efficient And Improve Fingerprint Sensor That Add To Your Secu / Free Airtime. Real And Legit / Whatsapp Adds The Ability To Unsend Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.