Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! (24988 Views)

Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Fernerbahce Signs Victor Moses From Chelsea On Loan (Photo) / Victor Moses Completes Fenerbahce Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by miqos02(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
NextGovernor:
But what baffles me with footballers and celebrities is when they resign or out of limelight they get broke within some months.
true because to continue living the same type of life ,u must continue making the money. its same for bankers too.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by UncleJudax(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2017
owaeghianye:
That is a huge amount but unfortunately they can't bugga with that money in London. If You make any attempt to live like a big boy in London then be prepare to use half of your wealth for tax
The best place to enjoy and bugga your money is Nigeria.
The pay is big enough to paint Europe red. Nobody taxes you more cos you flexing.

That said, you are right with Nigeria being better, mostly cos you will be noticed. For Europe/London, plenty of people can afford to flex.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by bossmanosas: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2017
NextGovernor:
But what baffles me with footballers and celebrities is when they resign or out of limelight they get broke within some months.
That was then now them don wise up, the likes of okocha, Kanu and co are not broke niggas
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by HERSLEY(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
See money!

If you have a certain kind of car and a certain kind of house...

The moment the girl gets to your house, you need no FORE-PLAY, her highway would already be greased...panties soaked extra wet

PS - I spent 2 hours on fore-play when unemployed. ...these days just 2 mins, the hairy snail is dripping wet and greasy grin
won't work with me
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by bellotaofeek: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
And one small boy is boasting of tarrty billion for d account sad
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by adegeye38(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chai see money, apart from politicians and pastors, no other profession will earn you 500 million a year in nigeria.
Agriculture (this can be divided into hundreds of categories)

Entertainment
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
NextGovernor:

It's because they didn't plan for their future.
They were so engrossed with living for the moment, not considering what the future holds.

I think the new generation have become wiser.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Yes, but taxes and fees will take over half of that

Very correct.
That's why I'm not moved when I hear of some amount.

Over there, you MUST pay tax on your earnings.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by adegeye38(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chai see money, apart from politicians and pastors, no other profession will earn you 500 million a year in nigeria.
Agriculture (this can be divided into hundreds of categories)

Entertainment

Media- (can be divided into lots of categories)

Oil and gas

Manufacturing- (can be divided into lots of categories)

Telecommunications

Real Estate

Learning Institutions

Construction

Contractor

ICT- (can be divided into hundreds of categories)

Transportation- (can be divided into lots of categories)

and lots more

All these are possible if you are an astute and wise ENTREPRENEUR.......
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy. You my friend are not enlightened at all. There are so many professionals in Nigeria making much more than the figure you just quoted. My father's friend is a retired ship captain. He has a net worth of around 50 million dollars and he's not even up to 50. There are many silent millionaires in Nigeria.

I like the kind of life your father's friend is living. Enjoying his wealth quietly, which is the best in my opinion and I'm sure the man is very simple in appearance.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

I like the kind of life your father's friend is living. Enjoying his wealth quietly, which is the best in my opinion and I'm sure the man is very simple in appearance.
Yes o very simple. The man doesnt flash at all. He's the one who inspired me to go for marine engineering.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o very simple. The man doesnt flash at all. He's the one who inspired me to go for marine engineering.

I just knew it. Silently rich guys are very simple in appearance and nature that people just don't take them serious but they are enjoying their lives codedly.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

I just knew it. Silently rich guys are very simple in appearance and nature that people just don't take them serious but they are enjoying their lives codedly.
And they are so many of them like that in Nigeria making silent money. There is so much opportunity in Nigeria. I know the country is a shithole but there is a lot to do to make money here.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

And they are so many of them like that in Nigeria making silent money. There is so much opportunity in Nigeria. I know the country is a shithole but there is a lot to do to make money here.

I quite agree with you. One thing I've come to realise about Nigerians is that they have a bandwagon mentality.

If someone is making it in a particular thing, they all follow that route. I do wonder why they just can't break away from the bandwagon reasoning and think of something else that can generate income.

When I go to the travel section, most of what I read about is "Which country can I go and hustle?"

Opportunities abound in Nigeria but most just don't know where to look at or how to go about it.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by venoc200(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
See money!

The moment the girl gets to your house, you need no FORE-PLAY, her highway would already be greased...panties soaked extra wet

PS - I spent 2 hours on fore-play when unemployed. ...these days just 2 mins, the hairy snail is dripping wet and greasy grin
you are finished my brother
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by GeneralOjukwu: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
venoc200:
you are finished my brother
No ...not yet. Your GF is riding me grin
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy. You my friend are not enlightened at all. There are so many professionals in Nigeria making much more than the figure you just quoted. My father's friend is a retired ship captain. He has a net worth of around 50 million dollars and he's not even up to 50. There are many silent millionaires in Nigeria.

500 million dollars or naira? How come his name is not known? And what business does he run exactly?
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by kelzgie: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
See money!

bro.. looks like you are loaded...plsi need cash urgently...jes finished service. I'm.broke..
kindly help with anything...#5K ...thanks..
0393060787...ecobank
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by sshalom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some serious money that scares poverty!
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by thisnaijaguy: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
it's never late to start. I dey go learn football ooh
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by kandyj(f): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
all my children must be footballers. whether boy or girl, they must ply their trade in Europe, China and make it big.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by Gerrard59(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

This I agree, but the environment is not structured for conducive living.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by Skmoda360(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Football money is just like ritual money
he pass am oooooo
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by donqx: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
really
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by RobinHez(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oluwapresley:
Please, don't let me start thinking all over again*sad face

Lmao grin
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
myking95:

500 million dollars or naira? How come his name is not known? And what business does he run exactly?

Not 500 million dollars 50 million and I said earlier he's a retired sea captain so that should give you a glimpse.
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 15, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Not 500 million dollars 50 million and I said earlier he's a retired sea captain so that should give you a glimpse.

50 million dollars. Possible. Cool. Hope its logistics and not bunkering? grin
Re: Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! by simpleshawls(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Magni - KV Reykjavik

TIP: HT/FT(2/1)

ODD: 25

TIME: 5pm

SAFTY: 100%

My signature for after match

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / Remi Ayodele Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Real Madrid To End Pogba Chase If They Land £700,000-a-week Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.