Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,674 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (191561 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Adegok23: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2017
clarydamsel:
Abuja maitama all the way who is with me
I am with you when is you writing
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by spafu(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2017
kclub83:
please can you advice me? I have redeemer university aptitude test on 25th and oral interview is 26th. DPR test is on 26th. Am just confused on how to write both test.
Hey are you based in Osun? I am also scheduled for the Redeemer's University test too.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2017
phienixboss:

Add up this number to the chat group please thanks

Pls kindly Add this number to the whatsapp group chat: 07060802817
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by policy12: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Zeelanzee:
Am invited for the dpr aptitude test at kano centre, but am bit comfuse about the username and passward that they require us not to forget as it is going to be used for log on during the test. Please is this username and parssward differ from the email and passward used in view my dpr profile where i printed my exam slip? Please some one should help me with clearification. Thanks, my emai is zeelanzeee@gmail.com.

I am also writing in kano, I guess ur email is ur username then ur password. I was to write before on 28 but d date has bn change to 26 so pls recheck ur profile to be certain of ur date. Am writing HR wh one is urs?

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
dgb4:
please I need help. I forgot my password, i clicked on forget password. After 2 days nothing was sent. I just received the reset link today.

After entering my new password and click ok, I keep receiving error message that the "PASSWORD RESET TOKEN IS INVALID"

please help help help am becoming worried, is any other person experiencing the same issue?
see screenshot attached, i there any means to official complain to the website developers?

check ur spam nd see mayb dats where d reset link is
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by obajoey(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
dgb4:
please I need help. I forgot my password, i clicked on forget password. After 2 days nothing was sent. I just received the reset link today.

After entering my new password and click ok, I keep receiving error message that the "PASSWORD RESET TOKEN IS INVALID"

please help help help am becoming worried, is any other person experiencing the same issue?
see screenshot attached, i there any means to official complain to the website developers?

You have to do a new password reset. This time make sure when the link is sent to ur inbox/spam, don't wait too long before you click on the link sent to you, if not, the link (token) will expire again.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by drakkke: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Get your DPR past questions here: / WTno1T
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Felusconi: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Goodmorning house. I was invited for the test and mine is on the 29. but I have a challenge of login to my account. I can't remember my password again. pls help on how I can recover my password . tanks

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jah2nice: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Please anyone with the pass question for DPR? Please help!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jah2nice: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
drakkke:
Get your DPR past questions here: / WTno1T

Pls hw do I get the pass question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by butyne: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls help me with DPR past question becos i will be writing the exam on 24th July 2017. My email is alebonifaceanthony@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you as you do dat for me.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by frontliner065(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Hey Guys, I eventually found :oout this link to past questions for the DPR and felt I should share.

https://www.nairaland.com/3936666/download-dpr-practice-questions-free

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Kellzcold: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
renminbiyuan:

Pls kindly Add this number to the whatsapp group chat: 07060802817
Please kindly add me to the whatsapp group 09021391703

Please does anybody know the address for the venues in abuja? My friend in abuja needs directions
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bkjosh: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
butyne:
Pls help me with DPR past question becos i will be writing the exam on 24th July 2017. My email is alebonifaceanthony@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you as you do dat for me.

Please what's d earliest date for the DPR test. Let those who have had theirs begin to share experiences.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by drakkke: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
jah2nice:

Pls hw do I get the pass question

I got the past question from the link @frontliner065 shared. the guy is reliable.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Abidemi07: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Is there anyone going from Ibadan to jkk building, ikorodu on Saturday 29th?..pls whatsapp me on 07063935421 so we can move together....my test is scheduled for2:00pm

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Abidemi07: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Is there anyone going from Ibadan to jkk building, ikorodu on Saturday 29th?..pls whatsapp me on 07063935421 so we can move together....my test is scheduled for 2:00pm
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Ayooluwawamiri: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
successibt:
Pls, send me DPR Question. ibitoyedapo@yahoo.com

Thanks

Please kindly forward to olabodekikelomo@Yahoo.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Deejinee: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
For Saturday 29th

Anyone from Ikd. Lag?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by agibson3: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Add me on the WhatsApp group please 08023561727
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Bettyfair09(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg is anyone experiencing inability to view your profile?

After viewing it some days back, if I log in into my account, it automatically redirects me to the DPR home page.

What could be wrong?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by madri4u: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Men e don red ooo! Dpr has changed my test date from 28 to 4 monday mornin..kai! God help me ooo
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Bettyfair09(f): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by oladotun01: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please add me on whatssap for the environmentalist group. my number is 08068341150

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please I need urgent response. The space for reference number on my slip is blank. Can I print it like that? And please how do I get my reference number? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mactoni91(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
I think most of us with pending submissions re those who came out with a 2.2. Because, virtually everyone I know who got the invite all came out with a 2.1
I'm not saying few 2.2 weren't invited, but I think those few invited were given some form of priority due to the type of post they applied for.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rotimiseyi:
Please I need urgent response. The space for reference number on my slip is blank. Can I print it like that? And please how do I get my reference number? Thanks in anticipation
Please someone should respond
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by rekeson: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
mactoni91:
I think most of us with pending submissions re those who came out with a 2.2. Because, virtually everyone I know who got the invite all came out with a 2.1
I'm not saying few 2.2 weren't invited, but I think those few invited were given some form of priority due to the type of post they applied for.

It is either they invited only HND holders or only engineering applicants.

Cos I have a 2:1 that is sharper than razor blade.

By the way I applied for Human Resources Officer, and my application is still pending successful submission.

Same thing with my friend with a very sharp 2:1 that also applied for same position.

Is there any body who applied for same role and got the invite ?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bjcol2002: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
pls add 08161619391 to d group whatsapp.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.