Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (191570 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dykkah: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group; 0706751
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dykkah: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group; 07067515897
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rikov(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2017
conqueror221:
Imagine.. I just got a text from dpr dat my date has been rescheduled. Only for me to login and find out it has been changed from 29th to 25th 12:30pm. Hw cn I make it from Enugu to ph today. What shuld I do?

am having the same issue, don't no what to do, as am supposed to write 9am, but got the text message at noon .
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ennkay: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2017
I have exactly same issue but haven't been able to reset my password successfully till now
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ojmaroni247(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Me too,.. Anytime i try to reset my password, the site sends de mail 2hrs later wen i click on the link and try resetting. It says "reset token invalid". Meanwhile i have been sent a text that i have been shortlisted. Please What do i do
ennkay:
I have exactly same issue but haven't been able to reset my password successfully till now
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by liftedhigh: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Can someone scheduled for 9:30a.m write his exam on a diff time 4rm d tym given, say 11:30a.m?
Cos I'm writing on d 29 & I can't make it for 9:30a.m
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by liftedhigh: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2017
fhemmie:

Click on "Advanced" and then "Proceed to..."
Can someone scheduled for 9:30a.m write his exam on a diff time 4rm d tym given, say 11:30a.m?
Cos I'm writing on d 29 & I can't make it for 9:30a.m
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by pika: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
bluesaint:
I got invited for the human resources officer 1 position in ph but I still can't login to the dpr portal. I've sent an email to them and even had to do a password reset twice all to no avail.
Can someone please advise accordingly?

Please where is the center in portharcourt
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
;Dlooking for a partner to aproko with as we go on d 28th lagos
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bb12008: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
DPR failed to screen every applicant properly thereby making many qualified not shortlisted. We need to raise this issue for the agency to do the necessary things.everyone who met requirement should be allowed to write test . Many well qualified candidates are still pending - successful application.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by buchi16(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls add me to d whatsaap group 08135751092
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Dinny1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
EletuAzeez:

In fact u over try. God bless u real good. U shall excel in this and all endeavour.

Thanks you very much for this bruh.

Really appreciate..
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by imons: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls, I need help on how I can get to JKK building from Mile 2. God bless you as you do so.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by EFGH: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
A friend that wrote the test on Monday in Lagos, said he was sent another text yesterday saying that he passed the aptitude test he wrote.
Can anyone confirm this for me?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chukaericnjoku(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mine got nil Professional Qualification bro.
Teguski:
hello guys please anyone that applied for This DPR without professional qualification that was called for the attitude test

just want to know if that's the reason my is still showing pending successful
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Azijo: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello all, pls anyone with useful information on DPR employment quota scheme? Do they apply the federal character policy.
Again, sincerely what could be the fate of someone with a score of 60% (i.e 27/45) in this test? Just trying 2 put my mind on a right mood though...

To those still writing, I advise u put in ur best. U have got the best and clossest hints u need to top the next shortlist.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chimii(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you click on password reset and receive the reset link in your mail box, you must use the link immediately you receive it, else you will keep getting that error. Best of luck
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by cygemeks(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please can one use National ID card processing slip as valid ID?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by hana1: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
deolu2000:
Anybody applied for the post of a chemist and his/her application has been approved yet? because mine is still showing pending successful submission.
hi,I also apply as a chemist.mine is also showing pending
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dayojones: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello House,

I was also invited but forgot password. Did a password reset and a link was sent to me. Did the reset thing and instead of being logged i got a message as shown in the snapshot below attached. Please any help in resolving this? can i go with the email invite to the venue?

Congratulations to those that also got the invite and to those that didnt, a better invite is coming your way.

Thanks

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by papasunne: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls have dey called the experienced people?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dayojones: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yes experienced people have been called. I am one of them and i have some friends called as well for experienced hires
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by RAY12345(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
imons:
Pls, I need help on how I can get to JKK building from Mile 2. God bless you as you do so.

From Mile 2, enter Oshodi. Alight at the last bus stop, then take a bus going to Anthony. From Anthony, ask for JKK building. it's very popular

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by deolu2000(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
hana1:
hi,I also apply as a chemist.mine is also showing pending
all is well. I hope it ends well.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Oluwabengz(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I applied for graduate trainee ( Economics II)
PLS, IS THERE ANY ONE THAT APPLIED DOR THE SAME POST AND GOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE TEST OR IS IT THAT THEH HAVE NOT STARTES SHORTLISTING PEOPLE THAT APPLIED FOR ECONOMICS II
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Queenarbie: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2017
ojmaroni247:
Me too,.. Anytime i try to reset my password, the site sends de mail 2hrs later wen i click on the link and try resetting. It says "reset token invalid". Meanwhile i have been sent a text that i have been shortlisted. Please What do i do
use uc web browser, it worked for me
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by LordDJ: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2017
has anyone who missed the scheduled date written the test on another day successfully? if yes, wat were the procedures and how did u go bou it? kindly reply, thank you...
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by cygemeks(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Oluwabengz:
Hi, I applied for graduate trainee ( Economics II)
PLS, IS THERE ANY ONE THAT APPLIED DOR THE SAME POST AND GOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE TEST OR IS IT THAT THEH HAVE NOT STARTES SHORTLISTING PEOPLE THAT APPLIED FOR ECONOMICS II
I applied for same post and was shortlisted.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Jiggsbaby: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Please I wasn't able to take my test on Monday I was ill..but I received this message on Tuesday (Dear Applicant,You have been shortlisted for the DPR 2017 Recruitment examination. You are advised to please login to http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng to re-confirm exam date. Please disregard this message if you have already taken your exam.)
How do I reconfirm I have clicked the link but nothing happens
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Markshevy(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Some body should please add me on already existing Whatsapp group.thanks. 08065251475 and 08091671046
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bayus2003(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Please I wasn't able to take my test on Monday I was ill..but I received this message on Tuesday (Dear Applicant,You have been shortlisted for the DPR 2017 Recruitment examination. You are advised to please login to http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng to re-confirm exam date. Please disregard this message if you have already taken your exam.)
How do I reconfirm I have clicked the link but nothing happens
you can't. its more of a reminder so you can still write the test. its better you go there to take the test today or tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.