Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (191419 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Vetsolo(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks

why not do the PHD in Nigeria since u are working u can save for it if u quit ur job O. Y. O

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by nmreports: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Check what to expect in this DPR recruitment on www.hrtechnique.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by HarryJinkai: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2017
if any can help me with past questions pls.......elect elect
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Msquare1987(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Please what does it mean if the status says pending submission successful
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by JMystique(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2017
farydah:
I'm with you

I'm abuja, are y'all moving from lag?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks

bro! go for ur PhD. U can't compare the opportunity of working and studying in a gud country to the slavery of working in this country.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Igemburg(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Kentrasso:
It seems no engineering portfolio has been invited. Let me just sit down and wait

Was invited for Elect/elect and my brother for petroleum engineering.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DGreatACO(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
atilexy:

I applied for elect/elect too. My date is 27/07/2017
Ok where's your test venue and what resource materials can we make use of to prepare well?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

I was waiting for someone to doubt me. I can send you the application form and the response from the University.. I expected you to answer me based on my question in the comment. THANKS

a big congrats bro! pls do u mind telling sharing wit me how u applied for this post graduate? I am interested. I will like to my MSc in that country .
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Igemburg(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
omaxiwola01:
Invited for the post of elect elect engr graduate trainee...batch B july 26th 9:30am ilupeju lagos...still looking out for anyone with same batch date time and venue...

Same elect/ elect, same time and date bro, holla at whatzapp 08133077936
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Igemburg(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Teguski:
please guys is there any one of you that was called and he or she has a 2.2 Elect Eng.

just want to know if that's the reason mine is till showing pending successful

Yes, 2.2 elect/elect and I was called
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DGreatACO(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Marcelinho:
am with you on this.... My num 07038002631
Add me too
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by patreeq50(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
yea...Chemist also. mine is on 27th. pls anyone with past questions . my email is pathchemicals@gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Igemburg(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
EmmyWish:
I am suggesting we crate a whatsapp group to enable us discuss past questions and also know more about what is expected of us at the Aptitude Test. this is my whatsapp number 07031933148

Please add me to the group. Thanks 08133077936
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
obajoey:
ngozi4real1:
[b] Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best [/b]

I saw this somewhere.

pls do u knw d type questions experience hire/applicant shud expect. I am invited for experience position elect/elect eng. do u mind if we cud chat pls?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by emmabuka: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
I applied as civil engineer n I was in invited. pls does any have d past question?, I need it. here is my email: okoyeemmanuel370@gmail.com
thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Gborigi: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
pls chat me up here 08084216374. Thanks. Man.
Hello Sir, I also need an hint on out to get the PhD/MSc scholarship. Will appreciate it if you could reach out to me too. 08030806757, ibrahim_ndagi@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Gborigi: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

I don't mind to be honest.. should we chat here or privately. Also do you wanna apply for phd or msc scholarship?
Hello Sir, I also need an hint on how to go about the PhD/MSc scholarship. You can reach me on 08030806757, ibrahim_ndagi@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Engrchuks2011: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Any civil engineering graduate internship invited?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Gborigi: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Hello Sir, please I need you to hint me on how to go about the PhD /MSc scholarship. I will really appreciate it if you could be of help. You can reach me on 08030806757, ibrahim_ndagi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by neoclassical: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Any "EH Economist" in the house?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by gaetano: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Marcelinho:
do you have past question, epp me? Which area are you
I'm in lagos, I don't have past questions. Contact me if you get any, I'll do the same

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by alveene(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Teguski:
please guys is there any one of you that was called and he or she has a 2.2 Elect Eng.

just want to know if that's the reason mine is till showing pending successful

i have 2.2 in elect. elect. and i have been invited. I will advise you keep checking. they might be rolling out the invites in batches.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Teawhy2011: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
My application/profile still in 'pending successful submission' do we still av hope? I applied for Public Affairs Officer 2
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Gborigi:

Hello Sir, I also need an hint on out to get the PhD/MSc scholarship. Will appreciate it if you could reach out to me too. 08030806757, ibrahim_ndagi@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!
okay bro, but the guy has not even chatted me. Still waiting for him.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

It doesn't seem you are telling the truth but for this scenario, if it is truly the truth, you got the FULL scholarship in an Australian institution because you deserved it and such should NEVER be discarded. Who gets a full scholarship this days in a developed nation and is confused? Of course if you have the time, you can also TRY OUT the DPR. On your last question, assuming you were working in DPR already, it's a government institution, they would honor your study leave. But for Zenith? I don't know, what's your background? It's better to move ahead on that same ladder (the one leading you to PhD). Lastly and again, no matter what the situation, the rare opportunity PhD sponsorship) shouldn't be ignored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lastmessenger: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
What course are you going for in your PhD and why are you going for it. Let's start from there.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by spleady(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Igemburg:

Please add me to the group. Thanks 08133077936

Please add me 08067013335
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lastmessenger: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Ismailaaa:
is not a do or die matter, if u put ur heart on it, it will hurt u deeply if u loose. the possibility of getting employed by DPR is 3 out of 100. you will only understand what am saying if u sat for aptitude test like this upto 10 time while performing excellently but at the end you will not hear anything. Getting lucrative job like this now in Nigeria is absolutely not easy. they would say everything is online but no matter what they will manipulate the process to get their own into the system, is only few slot will be left to masses. I'm one of those to write the test on 29 Jul. Just read GMAT and pray, if God say u one of those to be employed no one can stop it.
please where is your venue ?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by deborsky(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2017
pls what further information were u able to get after logging in to ur DPR account. I didn't see any further info there, except the old job advert. pls what further info did u see in your profile. This message is for those who av gotten the invite.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by spleady(f): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2017
EmmyWish:
I am suggesting we crate a whatsapp group to enable us discuss past questions and also know more about what is expected of us at the Aptitude Test. this is my whatsapp number 07031933148

Add me 08067013335
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Miki4sure: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2017
dubemwhizzy:
Please how can one change his or her exam centre from Lagos to Abuja and vice versa....

Same issue here want to change from Lagos to Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.