Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time (42008 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2017
I'm still trying to get used to the names she named them, "Sir" and "Rumi".

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by buffalowings: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
The pishure come get
Goddess theme undecided angry
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by misspineapple(f): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Okpuamu(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
jimb:

I dont know what it means in my language but what means in ibo is 'okpuAmu' grin

I dont know what it means in my language but what means in ibo is 'okpuAmu'

Why are you calling me? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Puli23: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Dis woman no wan dey wear cloth again

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Kakamorufu(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a beautiful woman with Ugly urchins chipmunks.
na iragbiji for osun state your solution dey
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by HausaOverlord: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Wetin make the puking be "sir"
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Imagine the hypocrisy on this thread....If it were to be tiwa savage no, y'all would call her names, but it's beyonce now and y'all see it as cute.....Awon ashiere gbogbo
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by cbkingbeatz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MASS BEATING FALL ON YOU

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Emmizzy: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
All these celebs be giving their kids ridiculous names. North West. Sir Carter. SIR.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Malawian(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
was she trying to look like Virgin mary? These guys are just rude.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by obiezed: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like the boy's name
No matter what,he will always respect from people even his own parents.''come here sir,''' ''I am talking to you sir'',just that his girlfriends will be feeling funny when they are saying''i love you sir'',or hump me harder sir''lol
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Abudu2000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
twins will be bad news in this recession. I dodge am shocked
bless u
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Lancelotx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cute thou
Buh na must sey
she go nude snap
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by jona4real92(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
“How Illbliss" Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness”

The popular Nigerian rapper, Illbliss also known as Oga boss welcomed a baby girl penultimate week. This was after eight years of childlessness.

The elated father had taken to Instagram and welcomed his ‘princess.”
But not many knew what transpired before the miracle.
His wife’s sister, BB, who runs HNY Beautyline, shared their testimony on Instagram, Illbliss endured with his wife’s condition and there was no day his mother troubled the wife.

See what sister-in-law wrote: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/07/how-illbliss-treated-his-wife-like.html?m=1

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Sparkle777(f): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
this woman is looking for my troubles.
how come, she poses like the Virgin Mary? it's the silhouette of Mary she donned.
am not hating on her but she has to step down.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by praise1705(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dry
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by iamrealdeji(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
no single spot on her legs,God.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nickymezor(f): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na wa fr deir names oo. Why is she trying to imitate Our Lady of Fatima?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by jc4real(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
0b100100111:

Holy Beyonce!

She is always trying to mimic the Madonna.
This would have been very close but for d twins.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by nijabazaar: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Seriously u are better than AY and Basketmouth put together

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by modupeleke(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to her, triplets fall on me Amen.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by modupeleke(f): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats, triplets fall on me Amen.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2017
She don born? Never knew

Congrats mama ejimma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.