Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,725 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

What A Life!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Life!! (404 Views)

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / Live A Life Looking Young / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Life!! by Emanuola(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
WHAT A LIFE!!!
After many years of hard struggle,no help, no job no food,the worst part or it is that I was stranded in OYO state, because of job I was seeking for 4 days because of N2,000. I called 7 of my family and friends,and no one was able raised N2,000 for me.also dying of hunger.I also posted a help message on nairaland 2 weeks ago about job and depression, the call I got was a job scammer's call calling himself Dr Patrick from Lagos.Also, left lagos for Ibadan to attend to a try a job offer with the money I borrowed,only to get to Ibadan and discovered it was a GNLD's job and not W.H.O's job as they called it. Am now left stranded with no job,no help and hope.I think it is better to die than livIng in this idleness, shame and embarrassment..Am Now tired of my life. I know many will preach for me,good,but am an active member in my small local church. Anything could happen to a man from now.What a life!!
Re: What A Life!! by dareenglish: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2017
chairman, if we have to compare woes, let me tell you, YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED, i learned that life gives you the exam before the test, let me tell you something, You will become one of the richest men in this country, this suffering is just the requirements for the stage ahead of you.
dont die, if you do your dreams go with you.
try and think, you may think what you know is worth nothing but it might be worth millions.

(1) (Reply)

Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys With Right-handers / Glo Declares This Friday As Free Data Day…here’s All The Detail You Need To Know / National Identity Card Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.