Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS (9440 Views)

There’s NO Entity As Biafra,gov Wike Rejects Praise From A Biafran Concerned Fan / Nigeria Need Prayer As Judgement Awaits All Nations Against Israel - Pics / Osinbanjo Runs From Nigeria As Biafra Wins UN Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by StOla: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingdom:

But where is your President Mr Man?

Are you not ashamed of your foul breath called Nigeria/Nigger Area?

You can never accept the truth and instead want to point figures. The truth is even if IPOB dissolves tonight (which it won't), the area of little black Niggers will still find it difficult to have constant electricity, credible elections, clueless Senate, unpatriotic soccer teams, no national airline, medical tourism around the world, and lace wigs imported from satanic folks from India.

SHame on you my friend

When a black man considers himself a Jew, then call his own countrymen Niggers and his country Nigger Area.

This is one of the many delusions symptomatic of the Ipobic plague currently ravaging Igbo almajiri miscreants.

7 Likes

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Biafrawillcome: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
StOla:

When a black man considers himself a Jew, then call his own countrymen Niggers and his country Nigger Area.

This is one of the many delusions symptomatic of the Ipobic plague currently ravaging Igbo almajiri miscreants.

Mehn fucck u Donald Trump said he is looking for the lost tribe of Jew. Which is us igbo
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by mikeycharles(m): 1:31am On Jul 15, 2017
SuperstarSally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9moenEaqc1A
seriously, nobody cares about your cushion dress
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Obongawanesther(f): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafra formed new category of kidnap n armed robbery squad...God help us
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Obongawanesther(f): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafra formed new category of kidnap n armed robbery squad...God help us.
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
seriously nobody cares about your cushion dress

u made me watch tha
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Obongawanesther:
Biafra formed new category of kidnap n armed robbery squad...God help us.

and forming fake newspapers
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by mikeycharles(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

u made me watch tha
huh
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by laribari(m): 3:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Mynd44 Nairaland is now a home of false information

I think the OP alone is responsible for what he says and Mynd44 and other Mods can't take responsibility or the blame for it. We cannot say because there is corruption then every Nigerian is bad. Likewise, we can't say NL is a home of false info becos someone probably told a lie.

But come to think of it, why does IPOB lie a lot? Their propanda is just too much. It's beginning to bring shame and make them a laughing stock out of the igbos. Their agenda is showing now that it not transparent and it's going to be messy. If Israel truly have any strong support for biafra, their ambassador would have been gone and embassy shut down. FG is responsible for their being in Nigeria.

This army news is just trying to force or deceive innocent igbos into joining biafra army to fighting war. For instance if the anambra election starts, be assured that there will be multitudes of mopo, soldiers etc at polling centers. So if IPOB tries to disrupt elections, I pray war does not break out from there becos some of them will be gunned down. That's like disrupting national peace (which will be the claim). Voting is people's civic right and IPOB cants take that from them. You preach referendum (freedom to decide) yet you want to force people against what they decided. I'm so sure a lot of people will come out that day to vote.

Kanu is not going to be on the streets that day but misled people who will come face to face with the army. So you think igbos are ready for war? Most of you claim you are not beating the drum of war but your actions says otherwise.

Kanu will not fight war but will use igbo people for his agenda. The innocent and gullible ones that will loose their lives among the igbos will be presented to UN as oppression and genocide case against Federal government, so that he will gain world sympathy and the UN will therefore enforce a referendum on Nigeria. I pity those he will use.

Kanu may be sounding and talking tough now but when push comes to shore he will run away. Ojukwu, idi-amin and laurent gbagbo all sounded tougher (Ojukwu and Amin even went to war) but disappeared when it became apparent that they have lost. Gbagbo was capture or killed I'm not sure now. The stubborn ones who refused to run like ghadafi, Samuel Do lost their lives. Let's be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Yyeske(m): 3:47am On Jul 15, 2017
AnuforoIK:

If we lie what is your business jobless mofo
Why must you lie in the first place?
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Yyeske(m): 3:49am On Jul 15, 2017
AnuforoIK:
Mynd44 hide this thread
Hide the thread maka gini?
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Yyeske(m): 3:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Mehn fucck u Donald Trump said he is looking for the lost tribe of Jew. Which is us igbo
I'd be glad if you can give us a link to that, not a lieing Biafran website but a true authentic site like BBC, CNN, Fox News etc

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Biafrawillcome: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2017
laribari:

I think the OP alone is responsible for what he says and Mynd44 and other Mods can't take responsibility or the blame for it. We cannot say because there is corruption then every Nigerian is bad. Likewise, we can't say NL is a home of false info becos someone probably told a lie.

But come to think of it, why does IPOB lie a lot? Their propanda is just too much. It's beginning to bring shame and make them a laughing stock out of the igbos. Their agenda is showing now that it not transparent and it's going to be messy. If Israel truly have any strong support for biafra, their ambassador would have been gone and embassy shut down. FG is responsible for their being in Nigeria.

This army news is just trying to force or deceive innocent igbos into joining biafra army to fighting war. For instance if the anambra election starts, be assured that there will be multitudes of mopo, soldiers etc at polling centers. So if IPOB tries to disrupt elections, I pray war does not break out from there becos some of them will be gunned down. That's like disrupting national peace (which will be the claim). Voting is people's civic right and IPOB cants take that from them. You preach referendum (freedom to decide) yet you want to force people against what they decided. I'm so sure a lot of people will come out that day to vote.

Kanu is not going to be on the streets that day but misled people who will come face to face with the army. So you think igbos are ready for war? Most of you claim you are not beating the drum of war but your actions says otherwise.

Kanu will not fight war but will use igbo people for his agenda. The innocent and gullible ones that will loose their lives will b presented to UN as oppression and genocide against FG on the igbos, so that he will gain sympathy and the UN will force a referendum. I pity those he will use.

Kanu may be sounding and talking tough now but when push comes to shore he will run away. Ojukwu, idi-amin and laurent gbagbo all sounded tough but disappeared when it became apparent that they have lost. Gbagbo was capture or killed I'm not sure now. The stubborn ones who refused to run like ghadafi, Samuel Do lost their lives. Let's be wise.

If we lie what is your business is u that is misled okoko
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Biafrawillcome: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
I'd be glad if you can give us a link to that, not a lieing Biafran website but a true authentic site like BBC, CNN, Fox News etc

I watch it on cnn
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by AnuforoIK: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Hide the thread maka gini?

This is false information
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by AnuforoIK: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Why must you lie in the first place?
and so what lai Mohammed that lie always y can't u condemn him. Y must u always condemn Nnamdi Kanu.
Mehn gerout fucck u
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Adeoba10(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Kanu self go dey fear all these lies...
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Yyeske(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2017
AnuforoIK:

and so what lai Mohammed that lie always y can't u condemn him. Y must u always condemn Nnamdi Kanu.
Mehn gerout fucck u
Who is this please

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
Make una continue to lie stupid liepods.

They have successful forged a fake punch newspaper

As a humble yoruba girl i have to say you are clearly not okay, or in dire need of a job

small wonder your youtube channel got banned?

grin grin
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
As a humble yoruba girl i have to say you are clearly not okay, or in dire need of a job

small wonder your youtube channel got banned?

lol

grin grin grin
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

did you guys see the multiple empty posts by this person on the platform? and he is notorious for peddling lies and topics that disrupt peace here, cant someone banned this user for life?

small wonder his you tube channel was blocked

sometimes we just want to come here and read topics without hate comments its really exhausting
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by laribari(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

If we lie what is your business is u that is misled okoko

So you can happy to be misled? What's the difference btw you and Ewu hausa?

You should be ashamed for what you just said.
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by DonBobes(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

yes I was given a mantle by seun to post false information hence it is a correction of lies

Carry go my guy we de with u.
If the animals of cownu monkey no like u dey can take a dive with hungry looking crocs
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
jenigurl:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

did you guys see the multiple empty posts by this person on the platform? and he is notorious for peddling lies and topics that disrupt peace here, cant someone banned this user for life?

small wonder his you tube channel was blocked

sometimes we just want to come here and read topics without hate comments its really exhausting

lol pained. pls tell your Radio Biafra to stop lying
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
DonBobes:

If the animals of cownu monkey no like u dey can take a dive with hungry looking crocs

thank u Sir

1 Like

Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by AnuforoIK: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is this please

Y can't u expose lai Mohammed
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by AnuforoIK: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2017
DonBobes:

Gerout
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by AnuforoIK: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
laribari:

So you can happy to be misled? What's the difference btw you and Ewu hausa?

You should be ashamed for what you just said.

It is our media focus on your zoo media before Chukwu Abiama strike u down
Re: Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS by ottohan: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB must be exposed.

See link to their fake punch newspaper site

http://punchnewsngr.com/nnamdi-kanu-calls-for-application-into-the-biafran-military-camp-in-israel-apply-now/
young man, it appears dat u are either unemployed or underemployed...

You will never get a living by looking for loopholes in the Biafra struggle

Better go and get a decent job...
marry a good wife
and raise up children ...stop displaying your stupidity here on this platform

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba North/Aba South: Appeal Court Sacks LP's Nnamani, Affirms APGA's Ikwechegh / Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars / Over 30 FEDECO Ballot Boxes Intercepted In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.