Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

My 2 Singles Are Better Than MC Galaxy's 2 Albums – Cynthia Morgan Shades!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 2 Singles Are Better Than MC Galaxy's 2 Albums – Cynthia Morgan Shades!!! (348 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums / Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 2 Singles Are Better Than MC Galaxy's 2 Albums – Cynthia Morgan Shades!!! by princeemmma(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
In this season of celebrity “jabs and shades,” female dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan has joined the “beef crew,” as she again shades Calabar singer MC Galaxy, claiming that her two singles are way better than MC Galaxy’s two albums.

Some days back, Cynthia Morgan called out MC Galaxy for jumping into the Wizkid vs. Davido/Tekno beef to mock Tekno by saying that Tekno only goes home with just 20% of the money he generates for his label, Tripple-MG. That phrase didn’t go well with Cynthia Morgan who jumped in to smash MC Galaxy in return with “not so sweet” words.

Her second shade on the singer was triggered after Pulse Nigeria's music editor Joey Akan commented on her rebuke of MC Galaxy's shade on Tekno. She further expressed her lack of delight in Pulse Nigeria’s comparison of herself and MC Galaxy. According to her, she is way better!!! However, she frowns at MC Galaxy for putting down Tekno's worth.

MC Galaxy is yet to retaliate. But we can’t help concluding that he will, given that the industry seems to have gone into an era where fans get more shades from singers than songs. But seriously, what do you think about her claim?

Re: My 2 Singles Are Better Than MC Galaxy's 2 Albums – Cynthia Morgan Shades!!! by barallanee(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Two goats

(1) (Reply)

Home > Gist > Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful / Davido - Fall (official Music Video) Reaction / Wow Celidion Dey Date Her Dance Back Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.