Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nairalanders Help; My Tenant Is Frustrating Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Help; My Tenant Is Frustrating Me (577 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On / My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow / This Whole Situation Is Frustrating, I Need A Helping Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help; My Tenant Is Frustrating Me by Oblongata: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
I have a plot of land and on it i have four shops and a hall on the decking of the shops, I rented out the shops and was using the hall for tutorial, I later rented out the hall to a church. The said property is in front of the land,I have a banana plantation on the land.

Fast forward I got a job far away thus I had not been coming, last month i came to access the banana only to discover the lock had been changed, I called the pastor of the church and he told me I could only have access when they have service which is Sundays. I told him I want a spare he denied me. The lock is to the gate of the compound and is also the gate the Church use. Aside the gate there is another gate leading to the church directly.

I changed the locks of the main gate (the gate leading to the church was untouched) gave a spare to the assistant pastor.

Yesterday I was arrested and I was asked if I truly change the lock., I told them that I did and I was to be thrown in the cell if not for a friend that came to bail on time.
Was I wrong to have broken the lock that led to my land considering that the church have another gate leading to its premises? I was told I could only go there if the church is in service is that right? I feel so violated
Re: Nairalanders Help; My Tenant Is Frustrating Me by boman2014: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oblongata:
I have a plot of land and on it i have four shops and a hall on the decking of the shops, I rented out the shops and was using the hall for tutorial, I later rented out the hall to a church. The said property is in front of the land,I have a banana plantation on the land.

Fast forward I got a job far away thus I had not been coming, last month i came to access the banana only to discover the lock had been changed, I called the pastor of the church and he told me I could only have access when they have service which is Sundays. I told him I want a spare he denied me. The lock is to the gate of the compound and is also the gate the Church use. Aside the gate there is another gate leading to the church directly.

I changed the locks of the main gate (the gate leading to the church was untouched) gave a spare to the assistant pastor.

Yesterday I was arrested and I was asked if I truly change the lock., I told them that I did and I was to be thrown in the cell if not for a friend that came to bail on time.
Was I wrong to have broken the lock that led to my land considering that the church have another gate leading to its premises? I was told I could only go there if the church is in service is that right? I feel so violated

you shouldnt have break the lock

(1) (Reply)

70-yr-old Widow Caught Sleeping With 30-yr-old Man In Ebonyi Fined 3 Goats / Apostle Suleman Places Elderly Woman On N50,000 Lifetime Salary / Miss Raving Beauty Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.